The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Has anyone actually told Lampard he's been sacked SSN continues to say nothing has come from Everton yet.

He might just do a George Costanza and just keep turning up for work.

I've been telling people for years I work on the Pensky file.

I wonder where Ange Postecoglou is in the betting?

He's exactly the sort of leftfield manager that could be a genuine circuit breaker for them but I doubt he'd want to leave Celtic right now, especially where they are mid-season. He takes a while to work his model into the players' heads and hearts. Won the league everywhere he's been though.

10 hours ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

If they get Bielsa he won't stand for any messing from the club like previous managers have had to put up with . As he's always done he'll give a list of the players he doesn't want, they won't be near the first team squad for training and he will rule every iota of that club or he walks. The mid week Murderball session will sort out the shithouses.  In all honesty, though I adore Bielsa's coaching, if Everton get him I don't think he can keep them up . His style of play is based on a hard running game and I'm not convinced it can be properly instilled mid season. He'd be great to get them up out the Championship though and they'd be playing some liquid football. 

Yeah, I think he's one for the long-term, rather than a fire-fighter. He seems to have a particular method and would need time to instil it.

Dyche is the right choice - it's staring them in the face. They have some decent players and ought to survive.

Ah yes, let's go for Sam Alladyce the guy who has been out of work for 3 years after getting his last club relegated, but have a reluctance to go for Dyche who kept fucking Burnley in the league for 7 years. 

This makes complete logical sense.