The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

I'm quite surprised as he is a superb big fat shield for the board atm and they'll be clueless who to recruit. 

Dyche nailed on! (not ITK just my gut)

Edited by Nepharite

22 hours ago, joeyt said:

How is Neville a PFM?

:lol: He's not.

Bit strange to lump his Valencia stint in with those lads as well as nobody is more critical of their managerial ability than Neville. He admits it was a huge mistake and will never manage again.

The others will be ruining clubs for years to come.

Edited by Froggy

Hopefully they appoint Mr Bruce. Bags of experience (1,000 games, yer know), nice guy, media favourite and one of the most important managers to have lived...that's from the guy who sits top of the league. 

Bruce in.

So they will try and roll the dice and hope for a bounce, personally I’d be surprised if anyone managed to get even half consistent (avoid relegation) form out of that group of players. Without a major collapse in form from teams around them then this is the year they finally go. 

Edited by Nine

Everton look nailed on to drop this year or next.  They've been circling the plug hole for some time, and they are not improving.  I have heard some of their support give it the old 'a year in the second divison might alllow us to rebuild'; they really should look at the experiences of Villa, Leeds, Sheff Wed, the mackems ... it isn't always falling into a bucket of tits being relegated.  Even for us and our immediate bounce-backs, the hit to the club's finances and prestige are long- (or at least medium-) lasting.