The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

7 hours ago, nufcjb said:

I actually don't want Rooney to fail under the spotlight for now. Think as a mannger, he's more likeable and perhaps more down to earth compared to the larger than life, ego-maniacs, Gerrard and Lampard. It would crush his potential and development if he took on the Everton gig right now 

He’s not very good manager

Games as Manager    98.  
Games won.                27.

Games lost.                47.

8 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Gone 

I don't know why, but it always felt like his appointment had disaster written all over it, surprised it unravelled this quickly mind.

9 minutes ago, midds said:

Aye, I'll give that particular owner/manager relationship about a month. Big D will be throwing the fucker around his office before the daffodils have sprouted

:lol:

11 minutes ago, LV said:

I’d love to have heard the torrent he unleashed about veganism and climate change when he got home and stopped having to pretend :lol:

:lol: :lol: 

Imagine the amount of eggshells you'd have to walk on being related or married to the bloke. "Eeee don't mention the veegaan thing to Duncan, it makes him pure radge" 

Love the fact Ferguson has just quartered a sheet of A4 from the printer and pretended it's a pocket square. Bet the fingerless mitten hand-shake went down a like a shit sandwich with the big man too

20 minutes ago, midds said:

Love the fact Ferguson has just quartered a sheet of A4 from the printer and pretended it's a pocket square. Bet the fingerless mitten hand-shake went down a like a shit sandwich with the big man too

I’m loving this, the whole contrast between the two of them has really tickled me. I mean, there’s a sitcom in this :lol:

’Aye, it’s eh…… it looks really nice.’

Cut to Duncan kicking fuck out of his sofa when he gets home to release the pent up rage of the day. 

3 minutes ago, LV said:

I’m loving this, the whole contrast between the two of them has really tickled me. I mean, there’s a sitcom in this :lol:

’Aye, it’s eh…… it looks really nice.’

Cut to Duncan kicking fuck out of his sofa when he gets home to release the pent up rage of the day. 

:lol: you and @midds have me giggling through my last Zoom meeting of the day. Had to turn the camera off. :lol: 

Love Big Dunc man. Got no doubt he cares about climate change, he's a good man. Can't see him going for the vegan stuff though - reckon he's much more into systemic change than worrying about individual actions. 

Edited by Inferior Acuña

4 hours ago, Hudson said:

He’s not very good manager

Games as Manager    98.  
Games won.                27.

Games lost.                47.

Didn't say he was good, just said that he is more likeable and pontential and development there unlike the other two who went to clubs with money and failed.

2 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Love Big Dunc man. Got no doubt he cares about climate change, he's a good man. Can't see him going for the vegan stuff though - reckon he's much more into systemic change than worrying about individual actions. 

That's fucking brilliant [emoji38]

What a weapon chairman is though.