The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

LinkedIn wanker has me giggling good. :lol: 

The only social media I have and it's mostly for networking. Newsfeed is complete shit, but at least Microsoft made the mobile app somewhat useable. If they could only make Teams less shit.......

4 hours ago, Barnes23 said:

Lavia and Salisu when the Saints go down this year, please. 

"Statistically [at Luton] there weren't many better than me around Europe in terms of aggression, clean sheets, defending the box, balls in the box, xG, all those sort of things"

:lol: someone has an inflated sense of self. "Sort of things" tells me someone is paid to tell him what stats are. :lol: 

6 hours ago, joeyt said:

Rumours of a training ground fight between Nathan Jones and some Southampton players. And now Orsic has posted this

Narhan Jones man. The way he went about himself and also his team over the 2 legs, gave me proper Steve Bruce vibes. Don't really hate or like the Saints but he just doesn't seem to fit for them after the previous managers who've been there.

Austria Salzburg have won 10 league titles in a row and have resources which completely outstrip their domestic league. You would struggle to find an easier managerial role in European football.

He failed at RB Leipzig - a job he got purely because he is as an RB company man. It's hardly being 'poached' moving between one Red Bull club to another.

Edited by ponsaelius

10 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Nobody really answered my point from yesterday so I'll assume it's just the fact that he's American that people have an issue with.

He was unbearable against us on the touchline. he also made some strange comments about us in the build up to the game

Anyway he's gone now and done a pretty rubbish job

22 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Nobody really answered my point from yesterday so I'll assume it's just the fact that he's American that people have an issue with.

I don't think he's so disliked tbh, but Leeds are also in shit form, which will do it. 

He goes on like a tit on the touchline, but everyone hates that about Arteta without it being a supposed dislike for Spaniards. 

It's the most stereotypically American thing going to try and blame things on people being anti-American as well like and ironically probably feeds a dislike for Americans :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

I don't really have an issue with him other than that he comes across as a bit of a fraud tbh. Talks a good game but plays a poor and actually quite baffling style of football.

Shouldn't really have walked into PL job after his failure at Leipzig. Leeds have some weird links to Red Bull (lots of rumoured takeover/shareholder talks in the past) so I can only presume that was part of it (along with since buying a load of players from Red Bull clubs).

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Also, I thought Nathan Jones was a caretaker, is he the real Southampton manager?

Ah, the heady days of not having to look at the bottom of the table :lol:

Speaking of unlikeable Premier League managers... He has to be on the brink after what he's been spouting.

25 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I doubt it, I think it’s because he’s been shit for Leeds and he’s not getting the results. Teams at the bottom are doing everything to be sent down and Leeds seem to be doing everything to be amongst the bottom 3.