The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

52 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Pleaseeee

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 

1 hour ago, Raconteur said:

I haven't heard a commentator suggest Ronaldo is a big part of why Man U have fallen off a cliff this season - and yet it seems an obvious question. Their whole project suddenly changed shape on the eve of the season, and any attacking philosophy was chucked to accommodate the Returned One and his complete unwillingness to press properly.

The tactics geek media pundits talk about it a lot, just not the MOTD and Sky Sports ones. 

14 minutes ago, Anon said:

The funny thing is that on paper Bruce is a better appointment than OGS, the fact they wouldn't touch him with a bargepole shows how shit he actually is.

Kaiz to respond in 3,2,1...

There’s some on the Man Utd forum who want Bruce to get the interim job.

There are some on there who aren’t completely clueless though and can see right through him. “The most outdated coach in the league for years” being the most accurate point made. 

2 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

What is Bruce's great achievement as a manager anyway? Taking Birmingham to a midtable finish 20 years ago?

10th with Sunderland? Winning the playoffs with Hull? Fuck me, his mangerial career is pathetic. 

I don't want him to get the Man Utd job, like. Fucking arsehole falling upwards again when he deserves a League 1 job at best. Imagine the likes of him and Pardew ever having the cheek to be upset with Mike Ashley. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I don't want him to get the Man Utd job, like. Fucking arsehole falling upwards again when he deserves a League 1 job at best. Imagine the likes of him and Pardew ever having the cheek to be upset with Mike Ashley. 

See, I’m praying hard that the impossible happens and Steve Bruce is given the rest of the season.

Imagine the chaos he could create with that squad! He’s everything that was wrong with Solksjaer, except older and fatter. “Well, ye know Cristiano, ah think ye need to be running harder, ye know.”

I made my FB post today Sol’s quote with the caption “Pleasehappen pleasehappen pleasehappen” :lol:

Imagine when he wins a handful of games (because it's Man Utd so they'll obviously win a handful of games), and the nauseating love-in that would follow. If we thought there was a tedious agenda around Ole as ManU boss, imagine it with Bruce. 

Obscurity and irrelevance for me, Clive.

He would probably do okay until the end of the season. As we know with Bruce he doesn’t start to fail until season two and three.

He’d build a morale similar to what OGS initially did. Letting the players do whatever they want and they’d enjoy themselves for a bit.

Couldn’t think of anything worse. He should never get a job again.

2 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Brucey’s at the wheel,

In his feet, he cannot feel,

He’s got bacon and Lurpak and bread,

It’s a wonder he’s not fucking dead.

Got to be a piss take. 

Sorry lads, it's not going to be Bruce, it will be Poch more than likely. Not sure he'll bring trophies either, but the Glazers don't care enough to source a manager who might fit that criteria. Conte would have been the one, but crafty Levy saw this coming and axed Nuno before he'd even got his feet under the table. 

I'd love it if Bruce went there.

Imagine the scrutiny he'd face and how he'd be unable to answer even the most basic of questions, then to watch the Man U loving media finally turn against him.

Then of course he'd leave them in a complete mess, like he does to every club, everywhere.

Just now, TRon said:

Sorry lads, it's not going to be Bruce, it will be Poch more than likely. 

More than likely to be Poch in the summer, yes, but they’ve stated they’re looking to get an interim manager in until then. 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

More than likely to be Poch in the summer, yes, but they’ve stated they’re looking to get an interim manager in until then. 

Why would you go for Bruce though when Ole's available?