The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Anyone else reckon it should be the transfer window? You can make managerial changes during the summer and January, that’s it. I know that would mean this would have been technically fine but I don’t think you should be able to go through 3 managers in a season, like. If you sign a dud, you have to wait until the window, managers should be the same.

I'd be well up for that, just as it would be utter chaos, imagine Ole still being at Man United, or Bruce still being here, would be bedlam :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

Good news for us - more instability at Watford.

FWIW I think Bruce might end up at Derby.

It’s not good news at all. They weren’t getting another win any time soon under Ranieri. If they get the right appointment they could easily get a few wins. They started the season well 

Edited by gdm

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

It’s not good news at all. They weren’t getting another win any time soon under Ranieri. If they get the right appointment they could easily get a few wins. They started the season well 

Nah, I disagree. Watford have changed manager too many times, there's no continuity. I don't think the players will respond like teams usually do with the new manager bounce, they'll just be thinking here we go again. Someone else to lead us for a few months. Can't see the fans getting excited neither, they must be sick of the changes.