The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Apparently he turned down Harry Winks and van de Beek in Jan, both of whom were keen on moves - mad when you think they're now relying on Adam Forshaw. 

Do think he'd have turned it around with returning Phillips/Bamford though. 

35 minutes ago, buzz said:

Apparently he turned down Harry Winks and van de Beek in Jan, both of whom were keen on moves - mad when you think they're now relying on Adam Forshaw. 

Do think he'd have turned it around with returning Phillips/Bamford though. 

Harry Wanks is absolutely shite tbf

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Leeds were likely fucked if he had stayed. Think whatever happens to them, we should be all in for Raphina in the summer.

He's off to Bayern in the summer.

Guest neesy111
Just now, SiLvOR said:

Oh, is he? Bollocks :lol:

Apparently, he's been linked with them all season.  Probably some arrangement done like with Sane.

Just now, SiLvOR said:

Leeds were likely fucked if he had stayed. Think whatever happens to them, we should be all in for Raphina in the summer.

I'll be interested to see if a new manager can come in and make that team look better mind. I don't think they have a great squad, and just playing more defensively isn't going to solve their goal scoring problem. It might be enough for this season, but I still think longer term they will become a poorer team.

Guest neesy111

I'm unconvinced that Leeds were buying the players Bielsa wanted.  They have a bit of structure above him and Daniel James signing was strange all round.

Edited by neesy111