The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

On 26/12/2022 at 17:34, 54 said:

Dyche and Everton feels like it's been something that's been on the cards for a while tbh.

Aye, can see Everton's season being a carbon copy of last season; manager sacked mid season, new one comes in, home form proceeds to keep them up. 

Which was what the mackems did for years before they eventually went. Given the state of Everton atm I can see them doing that but going down in the next few years unless they luck out on a manager being class. 

10 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye, can see Everton's season being a carbon copy of last season; manager sacked mid season, new one comes in, home form proceeds to keep them up. 

Which was what the mackems did for years before they eventually went. Given the state of Everton atm I can see them doing that but going down in the next few years unless they luck out on a manager being class. 

+ the points we'd shift to them under Pards & McClaren.

If they drop this season they lose Rice for way less than inflated market value, which in turn probably gives Moyes a lot shorter of a leash than he deserves for, in my view, getting a hell of a lot out of an ok-good squad over the last 2-3 years. As a total outsider it has an end of lifecycle feel. 

6 hours ago, joeyt said:

He only made 2 subs tonight despite having Fornals and Lanzini remaining on the bench.

Didn't realise how much West Ham fans hate Soucek too 

Looks absolutely done tbf. Very limited when he’s not scoring.

4 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

Moyes will be the next casualty and he'll be off to Everton to replace Frank the Tory

This looks nailed on to me unless West Ham’s form picks up dramatically. Think Moyes would find it very tough at Everton right now though with the lack of quality in their squad 

Jesse Marsch right to the top of the wanker list. Sat behind this prick at the game today and he was fucking pathetic throughout the entire game. Forever accusing our players of diving, forever gesticulating and claiming for everything and generally acting like a total bellend. 

Hope the mouthy cunt gets sacked soon. Total arsehole.