The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

He's been injured, think he made his debut last weekend from the bench

He hasn't, seen him score in the league cup, and he’s regularly been on the bench this season, not sure how many times he's come off it like, but he has been fit. Ch just has preferred RVW and Elmander ahead of him.

He was injured for about 6 weeks. Go back to the Pardle thread pls.

He hasn't, seen him score in the league cup, and he’s regularly been on the bench this season, not sure how many times he's come off it like, but he has been fit. Ch just has preferred RVW and Elmander ahead of him.

When? He got a knock pre-season, he might have missed firt couple of games, im not sure but he's deffo been on the bench since, he played in the league cup and scored then was dropped again. At least back up your claims before sprouting shit Jack, cmon.

According to Espn, he was unused sub against Spurs and Stoke and he came off the bench against Villa and Chelsea.

According to Espn, he was unused sub against Spurs and Stoke and he came off the bench against Villa and Chelsea.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/norwich-city-team-news-gary-2270858

Back to the Pardle thread.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/norwich-city-team-news-gary-2270858

Back to the Pardle thread.

Yes that was a month ago, they've had 5 games since then and he's only started the league cup in which he scored then dropped him and Hughton admitted it was a tough call but opted for RVW, i only said he was playing second fiddle to him and he has been.

i only said he was playing second fiddle to him and he has been.

He hasn't

I realize you're trolling me but you've made a complete BrettNUFC of yourself here  :smug:

Bye.

Just to back up my previously posted opinion with reasons - Upcoming fixtures(these are legal now, right?) four teams on 7 points and Palace on 3.

15. Swansea next 5: Sunderland(h), West Ham(h), Cardiff(a), Stoke(h), Fulham(a)

16. Stoke next 5: West Brom(h), Manchester United(a), Southampton(h), Swansea(a), Sunderland(h)

17. Fulham next 5: Crystal Palace(a), Southampton(a), Manchester United(h), Liverpool(a), Swansea(h)

18. Norwich next 5 : Arsenal(a), Cardiff(h), Manchester City(a), West Ham(h), Newcastle United(a)

19. Crystal Palace next 5: Fulham(h), Arsenal(h), West Brom(a), Everton(h), Hull(a)

Can't see Norwich and Palace improving their position too much. Swansea has the objectively easiest set of fixtures to get points and pull away. Stoke has some tricky ones and could swap place with Fulham. Fulham themselves have a tough run in but Norwich's is worse and I can't see them escaping 18th, nor Palace 19th. 

I have a weird feeling Jol is safe as long as he puts a little more daylight between 17th and 18th. I think it will be increased pressure on Hughton, Hughes and Holloway.

I think Holloway will be allowed to take Palace down.

Just been playing second fiddle to RVW. Think he's been fit majority of season.

5 out of 8 games he's been fit.

i only said he was playing second fiddle to him and he has been.

He hasn't

I realize you're trolling me but you've made a complete BrettNUFC of yourself here  :smug:

Bye.

That was my mistake and meant to say ‘didn't’ as in, make his debut, thought he was injured pre-season and could have missed a couple of games, that's why i said fit 'majority' of the season.

Keep trying Jack, you seem to enjoy just plucking up on my posts like you did earlier in this thread, then left it when you realised i mentioned nothing about the correlation of Norwich/Newcastle or Hughton/Pardew.

If you try and just post your own opinion on things rather than just looking to quote other people and make a mockery of their posts, it might help once in a while.

Have a nice evening.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

It's much harder now that Paolo is gone. Holloway is a near certainty because of his cluelessness, Hughton because fans have lost patience last season and McKay because Asian owners aren't a patient bunch. Jol is also a  decent shout but too bad we can only choose 3.

It's much harder now that Paolo is gone. Holloway is a near certainty because of his cluelessness, Hughton because fans have lost patience last season and McKay because Asian owners aren't a patient bunch. Jol is also a  decent shout but too bad we can only choose 3.

Very harsh on Holloway. Once again he's got a team out of the Championship that had absolutely no right to do so, not to mention having to lose his best player by far. Absolute disgrace if they sack him after he's made them financially secure for years to come.

Hughton or Jol seem the most likely, both sets of fans seem to be losing patience with each of them and neithers football has been all that impressive this season. Jols probably the most likely with the whole new owner thing hanging over him. Could have seen him being sacked now if they had lost vs stoke.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Very harsh on Holloway. Once again he's got a team out of the Championship that had absolutely no right to do so, not to mention having to lose his best player by far. Absolute disgrace if they sack him after he's made them financially secure for years to come.

He does some good things from time to time but relying on a recently non-league striker to keep you up is suicidal.

If Pardew had said what Holloway did before the Liverpool game, hell would have let loose on here.

Mate reckons rumours are going round (presumably on twitter, where else?) that Cardiff are going to bin Mackay.

could see it if things take a real downturn. Plus players are apparently in conflict with the owner himself so maybe thats a factor

If Holloway gets sacked Palace deserve to follow the same path as Wolves.

Let's see how many Premier league clubs come in for Holloway based on his success  then. I doubt the queue will be that long.

Let's see how many Premier league clubs come in for Holloway based on his success  then. I doubt the queue will be that long.

Of course Premiership clubs won't come in for him, but they aren't a Premiership club and don't have a Premiership squad. They won a jackpot they had no right to win and they owe Holloway for that.

More likely be someone like Edgar Davids after getting Barnet promoted back to the football league.

Obviously this depends on how long Poyet lasts at Sunderland :bluestar:

It's quite interesting how managers that come up to the PL with a relatively unfancied side and either go down with them or are harshly sacked mid-season are always rated a lot lower in general perception than managers who have a good record in the Championship without actually going up to the Premier League.

Boothroyd, Holloway, Adkins, McDermott, Warnock... none particularly rated really. Yet look at Poyet, Clark, Howe, O'Driscoll etc... the media love talking them up (and others) as potentially fantastic managers.

Of course Premiership clubs won't come in for him, but they aren't a Premiership club and don't have a Premiership squad. They won a jackpot they had no right to win and they owe Holloway for that.

Good. They can keep him then.

It's quite interesting how managers that come up to the PL with a relatively unfancied side and either go down with them or are harshly sacked mid-season are always rated a lot lower in general perception than managers who have a good record in the Championship without actually going up to the Premier League.

Boothroyd, Holloway, Adkins, McDermott, Warnock... none particularly rated really. Yet look at Poyet, Clark, Howe, O'Driscoll etc... the media love talking them up (and others) as potentially fantastic managers.

Yup. Guess it's just down to familiarity breeding contempt when it comes to most managers, bar the odd few deemed exceptional.