The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

The loser of Norwich vs. Cardiff next week or Holloway....though to be to Holloway, even Fergie would struggle to do anything with that piss poor squad.

Hughton vs. Makay ....the loser will be feeling the sack.

Mackay is the next for me, discontent with the crazy asian owners, his assistant sacked etc. Hughton would be pretty close if results dont improve, think Hughes may also be under a bit of pressure, the honeymoon period is over for him and all they seem to do is draw all the time.

Holloway will get sacked, they'll appoint someone on the same level or worse and still go down. Pointless.

Inevitable. Seems all promoted teams think this is the answer and it never is. Enjoy the exposure and the extra cash, go back down and fight for promotion again. Especially palace who got lucky in the play offs.

Disagree, I think palace will stick by Holloway.  They never got lucky in the play-offs, deservedly won them.

Bet you a fiver to SBR foundation holloway isn't palace manger by the end of the season. Don't have to take it, no pressure. :)

Dig deep neesy pet.  :razz:

Absolutely preposterous, I don't know what these clubs like Reading and Palace expect, they only get to the Premier League by virtue of having managers who know how to do it, then give them the bullet straight away.

Best way to destroy your managerial reputation is to get an unfancied team promoted against the odds. Far better for your career and chances of a bigger job to stick around for years just below the play-offs achieving absolutely fuck all like Gus Poyet did.

Absolutely preposterous, I don't know what these clubs like Reading and Palace expect, they only get to the Premier League by virtue of having managers who know how to do it, then give them the bullet straight away.

Best way to destroy your managerial reputation is to get an unfancied team promoted against the odds. Far better for your career and chances of a bigger job to stick around for years just below the play-offs achieving absolutely fuck all like Gus Poyet did.

Aye, it's incredibly harsh sacking Holloway IMO. Really can't see them staying up no matter who they appoint.