The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

:undecided:

I actually think Mackay would be fortunate to get much to spend in January, having comfortably spent over £30m in the summer, but the treatment he's had there - on the whole - is fucking shocking.

It's utterly deplorable how one man, out of nowhere, can dismantle significant parts of a club - without a care in the world regarding the implications on the people who matter/the sport itself.

I actually think Mackay would be fortunate to get much to spend in January, having comfortably spent over £30m in the summer, but the treatment he's had there is fucking shocking.

It's utterly deplorable how one man, out of nowhere, can dismantle significant parts of a club - without a care in the world regarding the implications on the people who matter/the sport itself.

Agreed but If it wasn't for tan they'd be nowhere near the premiership, that is correct, no?

I actually think Mackay would be fortunate to get much to spend in January, having comfortably spent over £30m in the summer, but the treatment he's had there is fucking shocking.

he's fit and proper, he can do as he wishes

Agreed but If it wasn't for tan they'd be nowhere near the premiership, that is correct, no?

I don't really know, tbh. But if I were in their position I would honestly rather stay down a division and cling to honour and tradition, than get promoted and simply be a vehicle. Alright, St James' Park for Sports Direct, but changing the club's kit is just on another level. Then what has followed regarding the removal of Moody (and probably Mackay) is obviously abhorrent, too. This Tan guy seems like another Venky, and Blackburn are absolutely knackered.

I don't really know, tbh. But if I were in their position I would honestly rather stay down a division and cling to honour and tradition, than get promoted and simply be a vehicle. Alright, St James' Park for Sports Direct, but changing the club's kit is just on another level. Then what has followed regarding the removal of Moody is obviously abhorrent, too.

Again, agreed. But those in the stands wearing red shirts have very little to complain about over anything that happens at that club IMHO.

I don't really know, tbh. But if I were in their position I would honestly rather stay down a division and cling to honour and tradition, than get promoted and simply be a vehicle. Alright, St James' Park is a vehicle for Sports Direct, but changing the club's kit is just on another level. Then what has followed regarding the removal of Moody is obviously abhorrent, too.

Again, agreed. But those in the stands wearing red shirts have very little to complain about over anything that happens at that club IMHO.

That actually winds me up more than the fact he fucking did it. :lol: Fucking sell-outs, man. There's loads, too.

Unreal.

Think they actually have a decent point tally considering they've mostly played the big boys in their ground, and not the dross about them that they should be beating in Cardiff in second half of the season.

Decent preparation for Saturday's match against Suarez FC.

Absolutely mental.

No ore mental than Southampton, Newcastle, or West Brom doing the same in similar circumstances. He isn't wanted, so there's no reason for him to be around. Fwiw, the forty million or so pounds they have spent net in the past two season will have more to do with the rise of the club than Mackay.

If he resigned, the man would still win compensation case. It was a serious error to put such a threat in savable electronic form.

Unreal.

Think they actually have a decent point tally considering they've mostly played the big boys in their ground, and not the dross about them that they should be beating in Cardiff in second half of the season.

Decent preparation for Saturday's match against Suarez Liverpool FC.

Think the opposite actually. He'd want to leave his post on a high note. Performance of the season by Cardiff incoming.

Back to Mackay, looks like purchase of Cornelius for 8M and him being injured may have backfired. Though to be fair, the owner was probably looking for an excuse to get rid of him