The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest HTT II

RE takeover stuff, I wouldn’t read too much into Rafa joining another club other than NUFC, I’m pretty sure from what I’ve heard Eddie Howe is the consortium’s first choice and the likes of Conte were ahead of Rafa in their choice anyway! Good look to him either way, such a shame we let such an opportunity of having a world-class manager in the dugout go to absolute waste, sums Ashley, up the cunt!

Edited by HTT II

Media and Everton fans are unanimously against him, it's a very, very brave move for Rafa. It'll be such a shame that we're one of the few fanbases to still respect him, but there is a noticeable amount who dismiss his achievements now time has passed. You get the clueless lot anywhere though 

Right club in many ways but the fans won’t forgive his success at Liverpool. I’m a bit gutted we couldn’t get this takeover over the line in time to offer him a chance to return. Never say never though - he may back one day.

Just now, bigfella said:

I've just trawled through that thread on the Everton board and my word, they rival RTG for stupidity. 

They mirror the mackems quite a lot - always been in the shadow of their closest rival and they can’t cope with it.

Gives them a massive complex, as that thread shows.