The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Fuck it, I'll take the job on

I'm bringing Ben Arfa back, putting a three of ASM, Miggy, HBA behind Wilson

Hayden and Willock dominating the midfield

Willems and some random Right Back I'll pick up supporting Fed/Lascelles and LeJeune at the back

I'm fucked if we get injuries as I've no back up plans and the tactic is to fucking attack at speed and put the little white thing in the big white thing more times than the opposition  

Just now, ToonArmy1892 said:

They are laughing at Haydn for wanting Allegri and don't think we've ever won a major trophy. [emoji38]

Despite him being linked last year when it looked like we were going to have the richest owners in world football….

Some of the names I’ve seen on there this week too. :lol:

18 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

They are laughing at Haydn for wanting Allegri and don't think we've ever won a major trophy. [emoji38]

At least talk of Allegri etc only comes up in fantasy terms in relation to this neverending takeover - Everton fans genuinely thought they'd be a catch for Poch or Conte :lol:

8 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

This is just ridiculous. 

I'm pissing myself laughing at these two clowns.

It's funny as fuck that they have slagged Rafa off over the years and he's ended up at Everton.

It would be poetic justice if Rafa fails and sends the fuckers down :lol:

2 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Nice to get some recognition I suppose. :lol: He was a dream choice in the case of a hypothetical takeover. Dream. I doubt he'd have came regardless.

Threatening to call in bomb threats in the case of a manager they hate being appointed though, going by that place. Nice bunch. The people's club. 

Just another boost to his retirement fund imo. Yes he's probably the best manager we've had since Robson, but the way some on here build him up you'd think he was the next messiah.