The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

It’s fine to admit you fancy him Kaka, I know he’s got lovely hair, but this is a bit weird…

:lol: I personally like how you got all excited every time they won a game, but then disappeared and failed to recognise 90% of the season where Fulham were absolutely garbage.

They scored 6 goals less than Burnley and conceded 2 less… yet finished 11 points behind them :lol: What’s your excuse for that?

Isn’t it the managers job to set a team up to score goals and win games?

Edited by Fantail Breeze

I watched a lot of their games and think they typically performed well even in losses, which those posts show. Digging up those past posts doesn't prove anything of substance, neither does saying I fancy him. That's just cringe worthy :lol:

I rate the guy. If you disagree fair enough, but saying he is really poor doesn't make sense. We'll see how he gets on at Bournemouth.  I like his chances to do well there as they have some decent young talent.

Edited by KaKa

Guest HTT II
Just now, KaKa said:

My goodness that is a huge risk by Palace. Could be de Boer all over again.

Loved Vieira as a player but not sure that is going to go well at all.

Aye huge risk, hope he succeeds though, loved him as a player and he comes across really well as a person. Be Big Sam back in the dugout by Xmas to try and keep them up though!