The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 minute ago, Collage said:

Mutual consent. Just seems like a strange move. He could do better, basically.

Yeah I’m sure I saw a story came out that they had planned to get rid of him from as early as January 

Everlol. Fuck you. Cunts. Remind me of us after Bobby and pre-Ashley. Spunking loads of cash on big names and standing still.

Would be gutted to see Rafa there. Fucking detestable club in recent years.

Just now, joeyt said:

Are they only detestable because they've spent a lot of money?

Other than Pickford I haven't really noticed much to make them detestable recently

There always seems a sense of entitlement with them. They're a solid mid-table PL club. Always have been, always will be.

13 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

If it means much they talk about us almost as much as Sunderland! They've got a 400+ page thread on us over on GrandOldTeam and that started just over 2 years ago (to this very week) 

They’re very similar to the mackems in the sense that they’re permanently in their rivals shadow, scrambling around looking for other supporters to pat them on the head.

As a club/team I’m not really arsed by them. If they were successful, great - well done. If not, meh - wouldn’t care either way.

Absolutely no axe to grind with them at all, they were brilliant in the mid 80s when I was growing up. I can still reel their XI off from over 30 years ago as an 8 year old. Honest and decent club, probably a toerag element in the fan base but we have too. Worked with a few Evertonians and they've all been sound tbh. 

Have complete indifference towards Everton but they're proper weird when it comes to us, like some kind of mackem-esque hatred, its mainly online though. Know a few Everton fans irl and they're all canny. So bizarre.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Everton tend to bring an enormous amount of charva fans to St James, there was story's going around on Twitter a few years back that they smashed up Tillys before a match, I was in till 5 mins before kick off and all that happened was about 20 shell suits came running past and banged on the windows.

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, midds said:

Absolutely no axe to grind with them at all, they were brilliant in the mid 80s when I was growing up. I can still reel their XI off from over 30 years ago as an 8 year old. Honest and decent club, probably a toerag element in the fan base but we have too. Worked with a few Evertonians and they've all been sound tbh. 

LFC are a far worse club, and their fanbase!

This is possibly the hardest thing I've had to come to terms with, but Everton are such a bigger club than us, they deserve a premier league winning player come manager with pedigree such as April 2021 manager of the month, it will be a hard pill to swallow but Brucie has proven, against all odds, with barely 2 pennies to rub together, how great he is with a lofty 12th place finish with minnows NUFC.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

54 minutes ago, toon25 said:

There always seems a sense of entitlement with them. They're a solid mid-table PL club. Always have been, always will be.

I reckon that's bollocks tbh, it's the same thing said about us and it's thrown at every biggish club outside 'the big 6' that wants better for their club, as they should.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

5 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I reckon that's bollocks tbh, it's the same thing said about us and it's thrown at every biggish club outside 'the big 6' that wants better for their club, as they should.

Except we're owned by a skinflint cunt who won't give you the steam off his piss and Everton fans seem to hound out managers every season, but aye.

7 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Except we're owned by a skinflint cunt who won't give you the steam off his piss and Everton fans seem to hound out managers every season, but aye.

"Everton fans seem to hound out managers every season" Remind you of the bollocks people would chat about a certain big unsuccesful club :lol:

Edited by Inferior Acuña