The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

There really is a plethora of top class managers in the League at the minute. Klopp, Guardiola, Tuchel, Conte, Rafa, Emery (hopefully), Rogers, Potter, Bielsa hell even Moyes is doing a class job.

Surprised that Conte has been hoodwinked into going to Spurs, it must be the draw of London and promises from Levy to spend big. He'd have been more suited to Man Utd I think. All these decent managers potentially coming to the Prem isn't going to make our job of staying up any easier either.

20 minutes ago, Ben said:

I can't help thinking Conte and Levy is a match made in Hell.

Oh it's gonna end in tears imo

Conte won't be the first manager he promised the world to and didn't deliver.. 

Conte isn't a man to stick around if he doesn't get the goods.

Edited by Gaztoon

15 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Should be entertaining one way or another. :lol:  They're going to clash at some point, it's inevitable. 

it'll end horribly alright, hell jan should be entertaining as Conte will want signings (he always does) and Levy doesn't like spending money 

Also I would like to know what did OGS offer to the devil to get the kind of luck he gets, any time he's looking in trouble oh look they try for 5 minutes and keep him in a job, lose 5-0 to your biggest rivals somehow don't lose your job and the obvious replacement goes to Spurs instead. 

14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

There’s a ridiculously good collection of managers in PL now… has there ever been a time like it? 

Just need Man Utd to get on board. 

Bruce to Man Utd would make it the best times ever…

17 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

There’s a ridiculously good collection of managers in PL now… has there ever been a time like it? 

Just need Man Utd to get on board. 

Was thinking this earlier. I can't remember a time in which the standard and quality has been so high.

17 minutes ago, STM said:

Harry Kane is about to return to being an absolute beast.

Everton will get pumped this weekend.

Wonder why we've not signed a Director of Football?

Cue a Rafa-Emery Spanish Dream Team for us by next week!:naughty:

6 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Aye sticking with Ole when they could pretty much have the pick of 99.9% of managers out there is legitimately insane.

I'll never understand the thought process behind it.

Isn't it as simple as the Man U board only caring about finishing in the top four every season and raking in that sweet Eurocash? Nice if they won something, but whatever...?