The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Lampard's shite, that Chelsea side is one of best they've ever had in his end season 

Someone posted an Athletic article about his time at Chelsea and what was going on behind the scenes, and I was out on Lampard after reading it.

Came across as a PFM/Mourinho wanna be hard man. And then this week he got the Allardyce seal of approval. Nope, no thanks.

Edited by KaKa

Norwich sacked Houghton last time didn't they? 

How many managers have they had that gets them promotion but relegation from the PL straight away. Delia doesn't spend any money on strengthening the squad, selling Buendia at the start of the season when he is a key player is a bonkers decision. Norwich could easily become a regular PL team as they have near enough dominated the Championship since early 2000s. Its really not the manager that's the issue. 

9 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Norwich sacked Houghton last time didn't they? 

How many managers have they had that gets them promotion but relegation from the PL straight away. Delia doesn't spend any money on strengthening the squad, selling Buendia at the start of the season when he is a key player is a bonkers decision. Norwich could easily become a regular PL team as they have near enough dominated the Championship since early 2000s. Its really not the manager that's the issue. 

Still. :lol: Ten years on. 

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Efan Ekoku on SSN bigging Bruce up for Norwich as he would organise their defence and keep them up 😂😂

Ahahaha 

Oh Efan, you sweet summer child. 

I'm kind of curious as to how Bruce does in job interviews. I assume it's all vague generalities, mentions of working together and the need for at least two Steves.

Edited by woody

Danny Murphy saying Norwich have done the right thing in sacking Farke having spent months defending Bruce 🤷.

Really do hope Bruce gets the gig and fucks off down to the fens and sinks looking for his next pasty.

8 hours ago, woody said:

I'm kind of curious as to how Bruce does in job interviews. I assume it's all vague generalities, mentions of working together and the need for at least two Steves.

I suspect he mentions sleeves being rolled up.