The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

OGS compensation allegedly £7.5m. Bruce got £8m. As piss poor as Ole is, just shows even more what a fucking joke our club was under the previous owner in giving these contracts out to keep the incompetent ‘yes’ men sweet. 

Carrick and Fletcher to take over until a new manager is appointed. 

That's a touch worrying in itself. Ole never lost the dressing room. Carrick and Fletcher will just be more of the same. 

I would say the Glazers are desperately throwing money at Zidane, who I'm not convinced about either. 

6 hours ago, Pilko said:

Oh no :( keep Ole at Man U! He's doing a great job 

No he isn't actually.

The plonker is going to keep gifting points to our rivals at the bottom, so they need to get him out asap.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Carrick and Fletcher to take over until a new manager is appointed. 

That's a touch worrying in itself. Ole never lost the dressing room. Carrick and Fletcher will just be more of the same. 

I would say the Glazers are desperately throwing money at Zidane, who I'm not convinced about either. 

Agreed, can see him being a disaster if he does make the move. 

Spent a few hours driving today and decided to soak in the Watford reaction - Sol Campbell legitimately proposed Steve Bruce as an interim, while other suggestions included Giggs, Larry White and Fletcher. Makes me wonder why nobody proposed Roy Keane as an option. Some YT channel was banging on about how shite Fletcher, Carrick, Phelan et al are and need to be booted as much as Ole.

It all sounded eerily familiar.

Permanent manager options seem to be Zidane or Ten Haag, with Rodgers an "acceptable backup". The delusion was profound. Zidane has all but rejected them already, and if Saudi billions couldn't tempt ten Haag to leave before summer, is being a firefighter at Old Trafford that much more enticing? Leicester won't just hand Rodgers over, and he's responded negatively about the speculation.

Great time for popcorn sellers...