The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

29 minutes ago, Biggsbond14 said:

Random observation but why has drunken Duncan survived so many managers at Everton and he is still there maybe he’s to blame 😎 

Kenwright…

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think Rooney will do well tbh.

He's getting good press at the moment, so I don't want to write him off just on the back of being a big name former player. I did that to some extent with Gerrard, but tbf, he was shrewd enough to bring in really good coaches and advisors around him. Could be there's more to Rooney than meets the eye as well. 

Just been checking into Rooney’s record at Derby, you have to say, he’s doing an amazing job, I hope he keeps them up. Apparently he is living at the training ground most nights meticulously preparing plans to get Derby out of trouble. 

Just now, HTT II said:

Just been checking into Rooney’s record at Derby, you have to say, he’s doing an amazing job, I hope he keeps them up. Apparently he is living at the training ground most nights meticulously preparing plans to get Derby out of trouble. 

Good way of getting away from Coleen innit?

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

Probably helps that most of his decisions are made when working with such a small squad of players and the only way really was up for them with a dose of siege mentality.

Guest neesy111
8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Sounds like Claudio might be getting binned.

Saw Betfair suspended betting on him to go next.

On 12/11/2021 at 00:21, Dr Jinx said:

Bruce wouldn’t survive a month up there, first night in the chipper.. “a battered mars bar!?!?!? What witchcraft is this?!?”

His arteries would be fully clogged up within 3 weeks.

He'd love the sausage suppers. You get two sausages as standard.