The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Still got no idea why Stoke appointed Hughes, was always going to be a disaster.

Football clubs are just absolutely mental tbh. So many appointments where everyone else in the world can see it is a shit decision but for some reason they happen.

Fair play to Southampton, they seem to have appointed a manager away from the norm who has got them performing well.

Still got no idea why Stoke appointed Hughes, was always going to be a disaster.

Football clubs are just absolutely mental tbh. So many appointments where everyone else in the world can see it is a shit decision but for some reason they happen.

Fair play to Southampton, they seem to have appointed a manager away from the norm who has got them performing well.

:thup:

There's just absolutely no point whatsoever to appoint Mark Hughes or Tony Pulis, it's never going to end well. There are probably loads of managers about in the world if clubs could just be bothered to do a bit of scouting instead of just looking at the list of currently unemployed British dross. As you say, fair play to Southampton, even if it wouldn't have worked out at least they would have tried something different.

Hughton Allerdyce and McKay for me are the 3 favorites

McKay because of the uncertainty with the owner more than how he's doing tbh 

MacKay spent quite a bit and they're 17th. Add that to the owner being a bellend and he's a couple of bad results away from the sack.

West Ham will be fine once they get Carroll back.

Assuming he comes back the same player, i wouldn't assume he's going to come back and everything will be as it was.

Had so many recent injuries that's not totally out of the question that he won't be the same.

Opted against Hughton this time since delia must be sucking his cock since he's still in a job. Went for Mackay, although results haven't been too bad, always get the feeling the bloke in charge is dying to get rid and bring someone new in. Can see him being gone by the new year.

Hughton is a very nice guy...but god, his team is awful. I'd be asking for explanations if I was Norwich's chairman

22M expenditure this summer and I simply haven't seen any improvement. Even more shit defensively and still as inept going forward.

They'll probably stay in the league because there are 3 shittier teams, but can't see Norwich progressing to even solid-midtable with him. His team is incredibly naive away from home. Hope RvW comes back and finds some form. Like both Norwich and Hughton, so hopefully it'll somehow work for all of parties involved.

Said this all along but Hughton would be good Championship Manager but is not Premier League standard, the fact he lost 7 of his 16 Premier League games for us shows that.

Drawing 1-1 with Wolves away

Getting beat 2-0 off Blackpool away

Getting beat 2-1 by Stoke at SJP

2-2 draw with Wigan at SJP

Lost 2-1 to Blackburn at SJP

Thumped 5-1 by Bolton away

Lost 3-1 away at West Brom