The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Gutted that Tuchel is going to Chelsea.  Think he got a raw deal at PSG.

PSG is such a tough place to manage - there are so many egos within the squad, and if you add Tuchel to that, it will always end in the the parting of ways - plus he had a pop at Leonardo, that was asking to be given your p45

Gutted that Tuchel is going to Chelsea.  Think he got a raw deal at PSG.

PSG is such a tough place to manage - there are so many egos within the squad, and if you add Tuchel to that, it will always end in the the parting of ways - plus he had a pop at Leonardo, that was asking to be given your p45

Got to be one of the easiest places to manage in world football....an unlimited budget and no really serious competition.

Would suggest only Rangers or Celtic are an easier job, and even there there's one team to beat...

Spain...there's 2 main challengers, and possibly another 2 that can throw a spanner in the works

Germany...Anything other than a routine Bayern year can bring a few other challengers

Portugal...Benfica, Porto, or SP Lisbon. No other challengers

Italy...Juventus pretty much the nailed on champions most years, but Inter, Milan are can always be threatening along with the annual surprise like Atalanta

Belgium...who the hell knows. Club Brugges most years

What is his style of play like ?

You watch Dortmund? Basically this - high press, passing game ala Klopp

Might be worth me putting a Chelsea attacker in my fantasy team then 😂

He couldn’t really do this at PSG - players like Neymar and Mbappe weren’t going to play with the intensity he wanted - so it was a bit of a compromise of sorts

What are the odds for Bruce being the next manager to go?

Aye, well, don't hold your breath. [emoji38] We'd have to have a club owner with high ambitions of a top 6 finish for that to happen.

EDIT: Scratch that, we'd have to have a club owner with ambitions of 17th or above.

Aye, well, don't hold your breath. [emoji38] We'd have to have a club owner with high ambitions of a top 6 finish for that to happen.

EDIT: Scratch that, we'd have to have a club owner with ambitions of 17th or above.

Frank lost me my bet on Bruce at 3/1

Frank lost me my bet on Bruce at 3/1

Maybe that's why Bruce hasn't been sacked yet. Too much lumped on @ fun88 and they were just waiting for another to go.

Answered my own question: He's 6/4 favourite.

Wilder, having a disastrous second season in the PL and nailed on to go down, is twice his price at 3/1.

How fucking bad must Bruce be to be considered TWICE as likely to get the bullet as the fella rocketing down through the league with potentially a record low number of points.

The thing is he never would have been given the job in the first place if they weren’t banned from the transfer market.

He’s certainly not finished as a manager but he’s probably a little too green at the moment. He could have done with another 2/3 years before getting a job like that.

Chelsea hung him out to dry, not quite as bad as what this club did to Shearer but definitely used him to keep fans on side while they were regrouping

He shouldn't have got the job in the first place, but tbf it was a good chance for him as well, don't really think you can call it being hung out to dry. He could always have stayed at Derby.

The thing is he never would have been given the job in the first place if they weren’t banned from the transfer market.

He’s certainly not finished as a manager but he’s probably a little too green at the moment. He could have done with another 2/3 years before getting a job like that.

Chelsea hung him out to dry, not quite as bad as what this club did to Shearer but definitely used him to keep fans on side while they were regrouping

He shouldn't have got the job in the first place, but tbf it was a good chance for him as well, don't really think you can call it being hung out to dry. He could always have stayed at Derby.

Well now it'll be time to see whether he really wants to be a manager or not...if his ego gets in the way and wants a Premier League job then he could be waiting a long time, unless West Ham revert to type.

Possiby one of the South Coast teams if Uncle Harry sticks his face in