The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Could understand him leaving himself, been there a while maybe burnt out? Absolutely no sense sacking him or anything. Would genuinely be mad. Of course they are having a duff year, last 3 years, had one solid year not quite ready, one season where any other season they' d have won the league and also won champions league (!) and then won the league next season. He is a fairly popular brand in and of himself, an off season after all that is perfectly reasonable.

Madrid & Barca will be all over him if he does leave, but can’t seen him going to another job until next season.

Crackers, somethings happened and it’s got out. He’s a bit of a cunt and I guess when he’s with you he’s your cunt but when he’s against I can imagine him flipping his lid and being a general twat. Maybe one too many flip out ps with players and they’ve had enough. Maybe kicking off at the board for not doing enough in the window.

Guest neesy111

It's not like they are playing dreadfully, they were in control of yesterday's match until they imploded in that spell.

Still wouldn't put it past them to win the CL.

Not being able to attend your own mother's funeral would make anyone question their current situation I reckon.

I must admit I found that one strange, Ashley is flying all over the world

Not being able to attend your own mother's funeral would make anyone question their current situation I reckon.

Germany has banned entry for people traveling from the UK.

Oh, I never realised, awful situation like.

Can see him possibly walking away. I remember his Dortmund departure feeling so random too, but his treatment of journalists is rapidly deteriorating and the personal heartache might just push him over the edge.

Not sure his Dortmund departure was random. They had a terrible season

Can see him possibly walking away. I remember his Dortmund departure feeling so random too, but his treatment of journalists is rapidly deteriorating and the personal heartache might just push him over the edge.

Not sure his Dortmund departure was random. They had a terrible season

Yes, it was not random. Dortmund were horrible and they were last in the table around halfway of the season. Good end of the season saved them to 7th in Bundesliga.

German citizens can go back, probably would have been a bit of bother but he could have went back

Guest neesy111

German citizens can go back, probably would have been a bit of bother but he could have went back

Still need to quarantine though.

Not saying I know what I'm talking about as much as Wenger, but his points there are similar to what I said a few weeks back. Klopp has made a costly error when he changed the whole system and dropped the team back a considerable amount to compensate for Van Dijk's absence. They'd be have been better off continuing to press and not give the opponents much time to think in possession and just accept the fact they'll be caught out without Van Dijk's pace and anticipation covering the high line.

If thats true then Liverpool should have done more to allow him to go back

Guest neesy111

Which they likely might have done but it was too impractical to do.

Which they likely might have done but it was too impractical to do.

Why?