The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Fucking hell :lol:

What next? Takeover approved.

This is crazy.

This time next week 6 times pl champions newcastles  new Saudi owners announce Jose mourinho as their new manager with free transfers agreed for Rashford, Saka & Kane.  

If it’s true that Porto are going to be one of the other 3 clubs, would anyone be surprised to see him wind up back there to be the ‘face’ of the club? They’ve done well in Europe but lack the big name factor the ESL crave. Wouldn’t be surprised if someone like Ronaldo goes there for a year either to boost their global profile.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

6 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Bruce out. Jose in.

Make it happen, Mike.

Oh man, my brother is the typical smug man u fan who never got over Shearer signing for us and he loves Jose, hates OGS

Im not a big Jose fan but i would love for this to happen for this reason alone other than get rid of rasher face [emoji38][emoji38]

17 minutes ago, triggs said:

Would be classic Mourinho to pretend to take a moral stand to avoid getting sacked for his own poor performance mind :lol:

I personally would have so much time for this if its true tbh. :lol:

1 minute ago, Ketsbaia said:

He's either spoken out against it, Spurs have decided the payoff is now relatively small or have thought today is a great day to bury such news.

Hope it's the first one!

No way would Spurs sack him less than a week before a cup final.

He’s definitely kicked off.

6 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

No way would Spurs sack him less than a week before a cup final.

He’s definitely kicked off.

Would tend to agree, but at the same time would expect him to have told the press about his reasons already, such is his love of keeping his image as it should be