The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

If someone actually took Bruce off us (and paid us), I would suck off every single supporter at their next home game. 

I wouldn’t even care that the inside of my throat would look like goats cheese. I would sleep soundly at night knowing that fucking useless and pity craving arsehole darkened someone else’s door.

On 20/05/2021 at 11:55, Disco said:

Allardyce is arguably better than Bruce as a character, at least he's relatively honest in knowing what he serves up isn't popular and knows everyone thinks he's a risible cunt.

1*BM9Atq0k1Yj3MyBYQQm41A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Seems odd to me, but I know nothing about French football. Is this a step up for him?

Lille are current champions however it’s just occurred to me that Nice are owned by some British billionaire?

1 minute ago, Mikky said:

Lille are current champions however it’s just occurred to me that Nice are owned by some British billionaire?

Yeah seemed odd that he’d be flipping a title into a move to Nice. Aren’t Lille a “bigger” club as well?

6 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Seems odd to me, but I know nothing about French football. Is this a step up for him?

Nice doubling his salary and have big recruitment plans whilst Lille are owned by a hedge fund wanting to sell up so are planning on scaling back.

Guest HTT II

He will do an Everton when he was there with them, he’s better suited to international football IMO. Obviously I’d love him here... but the I’d have Boris Johnson in charge of us over fucking cabbage head, 

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

He will do an Everton when he was there with them, he’s better suited to international football IMO. Obviously I’d love him here... but the I’d have Boris Johnson in charge of us over fucking cabbage head, 

Yeah, I agree. They'll look great on the pitch but I just don't see him beating the guys at the top to that top 4. They'll be inconsistent results wise.

Rafa on the other hand would be right up going against the best if he had Kane, Son and Bale like they had this season. He'd have those average defenders performing much better and those three would provide more than enough going forward.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Dancing Brave said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Spurs went back and got Poch

Not sure Poch is leaving PSG....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57241200

Wolves are closing in on the appointment of Bruno Lage to succeed Nuno Espirito Santo as manager.

No agreement has been reached with the Portuguese, 45, who left Benfica last June after 18 months in charge.

But Lage has flown to England for talks with Wolves chairman Jeff Shi and technical director Scott Sellars.

Fellow Portuguese Nuno left Wolves on Sunday after four years at Molineux, having re-established the club in the Premier League after promotion in 2018.

Lage was formerly assistant to Carlos Carvalhal at Sheffield Wednesday and Swansea and was most recently in charge of Benfica, where he won the Portuguese title in 2019.

Powerful agent Jorge Mendes is understood to be involved. Wolves' parent company, Fosun, has a 20% stake in Mendes' Gestifute agency, which represents Lage and Nuno.