The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

If that's genuinely what a majority of Everton fans think then I can only wish a disastrous appointment on them. 
Fools.

I like to think that I could see past it, if he'd been a roaring success with Sunderland.

5 minutes ago, Robster said:

If that's genuinely what a majority of Everton fans think then I can only wish a disastrous appointment on them. 
Fools.

I like to think that I could see past it, if he'd been a roaring success with Sunderland.

We have the same situation with Bruce he was a roaring succ........................."howay Ben man ! you cant seriously write that on here, pull yourself together man"

Aye Everton fans seemingly fizzing at the rumours. Everything from "he called us a small club" & "he has a banner on the kop", to "he's only won cups since Valencia" & "Bruce has matched him at Newcastle". :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Aye Everton fans seemingly fizzing at the rumours. Everything from "he called us a small club" & "he has a banner on the kop", to "he's only won cups since Valencia" & "Bruce has matched him at Newcastle". :lol: 

Would love to see them try to appoint Bruce. As we all know he's done an outstanding job here ;-)

They've had their 'Benitez Moment' that we all enjoyed when they got Ancelotti....its about time they got back on the PFM train.

Alternatively they should be looking at their club legends as managers....although struggling to think of any past Duncan Ferguson. What are Tim Cahill and Leighton Baines up to these days...

Dyche & Hughes. :lol: Rafa's like the inverse Pardew. Pundits & supporters of other clubs falling over themselves to tell you he's actually shit, despite what you seen with your own eyes over a period of few years.

I'd hedge a bet fans who have had Rafa at their club can testify far greater for how good he is than someone who hasn't. A net spend of -£11m in his 3 years and that includes the Championship rebuild where half the team is still starting now! 

59 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Dyche & Hughes. :lol: Rafa's like the inverse Pardew. Pundits & supporters of other clubs falling over themselves to tell you he's actually shit, despite what you seen with your own eyes over a period of few years.

Did he speak that tweet into his phone? I can't work out what the last line is meant to mean ? :lol: