The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Should be interesting. Much like Chelsea the fans might just fuck it for Rafa. If they give him a chance he will be gold there though. Really spices up the Merseyside Derby. 

I have no worries if we actually get taken over we will hire a decent manager. If we don't get taken over we are fucked anyway.

16 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Where the fuck do Everton get their money from? Moshiri doesn't even own the club outright does he?

Three quarters I think, massively rich though and Usmanov is involved too IIRC. 

20 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Should be interesting. Much like Chelsea the fans might just fuck it for Rafa. If they give him a chance he will be gold there though. Really spices up the Merseyside Derby. 

I have no worries if we actually get taken over we will hire a decent manager. If we don't get taken over we are fucked anyway.

Defo. If we actually get taken over, I have never had much doubt that we will hire a top rated manager. Rafa would be good just so he could finish what he started, but I would be equally excited by different types of managers who play a more adventurous style. 

1 hour ago, Menace said:

The people in here trying to justify the China job as a "project"

:lol: 

he came back cause he missed his family too much right?

This is living proof why you should never get too attached to a player/manager. Loyalty in football doesn't exist.

Loyalty works both ways. Fans aren't too loyal to players/managers if they start doing shit

Guest neesy111
1 hour ago, Menace said:

he came back cause he missed his family too much right?

You do know a pandemic happened right?  Stopping people from travelling etc.

20 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

So if Rafa goes to Everton who do we want as our new manager

Personally wanted new owners to try and entice Allegri instead of getting Rafa back if he was still out of work by the time the takeover happened but Allegri's back at Juventus now. Conte is probably not feasible and may not want a project. Nuno doesn't excite me, nor does Howe. Nee clue. :lol: