The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Yes, I agree with this. Honestly Bruce has done just as well as Rafa, so he at least deserves a call.

It's funny all these reporters and pundits bigging up Bruce constantly but he's never mentioned or even in the betting when a half decent job comes up. Tells you everything you need to know about Bruce. He's shit and the world are all on some kind if wierd wind-up

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: God, that night when Palace fucking ACTUALLY came in for Pardew.

Still remember me posting the possibility of it happening.

:sweetjesus:

Proper weird place Goodison like..behind one of the stands someone had a chip shop in their living room, that's what it looked like anyway.

And the ground is a joke, hole in the wall to access the away toilets and wooden seats at the back of the lower tier.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

1 minute ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Proper weird place Goodison like..behind one of the stands someone had a chip shop in their front room, that's what it looked like anyway.

And the ground is a joke, hole in tje wall to access the away tpilets and wooden seats.

Everton..and Liverpool were both horrible places to go to in the 80s both sets of fans were knife wielding cunts.

I can honestly say i like mackems more than those from Liverpool.

12 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Everton..and Liverpool were both horrible places to go to in the 80s both sets of fans were knife wielding cunts.

I can honestly say i like mackems more than those from Liverpool.

I'm not on about the people as such, the area around both grounds is awful though, dog shit all over the place, walked down one side street near Anfield and you literally had to do hopscotch to get through without standing in it.

8 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I'm not on about the people as such, the area around both grounds is awful though, dog shit all over the place, walked down one side street near Anfield and you literally had to do hopscotch to get through without standing in it.

You had to hopscotch through stanley park in the 80s. It was well named [emoji38]

2 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Proper weird place Goodison like..behind one of the stands someone had a chip shop in their living room, that's what it looked like anyway.

And the ground is a joke, hole in the wall to access the away toilets and wooden seats at the back of the lower tier.

worst ground in the premiership especially for away fans. They have been needing a new ground for years. Always thought it funny that their fans do not like like us for no real reason. Bit like Villa fans in that regard.