The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Maybe it's the Liverpool connection, maybe it's the claims he's past it. Maybe it's even the 'Bruce has done better' card or the 'failed in China' one which is obviously a lie to the informed. I don't think it's a minority or for one certain reason and he'll be given dog's abuse from the second it's announced. Interesting when we play them and Liverpool have their Merseyside derby, what will the reception be like? 

3 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

Maybe it's the Liverpool connection, maybe it's the claims he's past it. Maybe it's even the 'Bruce has done better' card or the 'failed in China' one which is obviously a lie to the informed. I don't think it's a minority or for one certain reason and he'll be given dog's abuse from the second it's announced. Interesting when we play them and Liverpool have their Merseyside derby, what will the reception be like? 

It's that he called them a small club once. That's it.

Just now, Dinho lad said:

fucking hell. :lol: Awful timing. 

Takes the pressure off a bit going into the biggest match of his managerial career to date, tbf. 

Better than: MAKE OR Break, THIS, GARETH, DON'T FUCK IT UP. OR ELSE. 

Hopefully the most sensible decisions will be made whatever happens in the coming days, regardless of any quotes. 

13 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

Defacing the stadium now - at least keep it to banners that can be taken down at ease! 

Few comments on there saying it will be Liverpool fans doing this.

Now where have we seen this refusal to look inwards on their fellow supporters before?

2 hours ago, Sima said:

Few comments on there saying it will be Liverpool fans doing this.

Now where have we seen this refusal to look inwards on their fellow supporters before?

Scouse Mackems living up to their well deserved nickname.

I know that we are shite but I’m so glad we don’t have the same bitter, embarrassing mindset as the Mackems and their Scouse cousins. 

Balls. This is like seeing an ex-lass you still adore marry some utter cunt from your old school.

Hope he proves them wrong but fear he's on a hiding to nothing there.

Will be interesting to see how he does with some decent backing mind.

1 hour ago, UncleBingo said:

Balls. This is like seeing an ex-lass you still adore marry some utter cunt from your old school.

Hope he proves them wrong but fear he's on a hiding to nothing there.

Will be interesting to see how he does with some decent backing mind.

Perfectly summed-up mate - gutted.

Will be utterly gutted, if only he'd wait just that little bit longer.

... I wonder what the chance would be of him being poached by the new owners? Or whether he'd insist on sticking with the contract.

Edited by Armchair Pundit