The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I love Rafa, however maybe he was using the fans to push his own narrative because if he cared about what fans felt he wouldn't be going to Everton. Its obvious he doesn't need the money & there would have been other jobs to have come up.

4 minutes ago, Ben said:
  Hide contents

I have a horrible feeling this cat and arbitration is for Ashley's compo 

I said that months ago.   All the man cares about if ££££.

6 minutes ago, Ben said:
  Hide contents

I have a horrible feeling this cat and arbitration is for Ashley's compo 

I know said this before however --->> The next 5 years is are going to be great...... new Castore kit, 52,000 screaming Geordies, Lee Charnaz & Justin Barnes enjoying the opening day sunshine, Steve, Steve, Steve & Steve roaming the technical area with Bosman signings making their debuts as we get beat off "great team Arsenal". I cannot wait! :indi:

19 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

I love Rafa, however maybe he was using the fans to push his own narrative because if he cared about what fans felt he wouldn't be going to Everton. Its obvious he doesn't need the money & there would have been other jobs to have come up.

What other jobs? It's pretty perfect for him

Yeah there really aren't other jobs. Unless one of the big clubs sacks a manager mid-season and asks him to come again, who else is there that makes sense for him since he wants to manage in England? Wolves, but they're always hiring a Portuguese, Other than that he's waiting for Villa, Leicester or us to be sold. Besides the fans, Everton is perfect for him.

I so so wish he doesn't take up the Everton job. But he wants to work and wants to stay near his family. Cant fault a man for taking up a job for those reasons. Obviously, he wont get hired at United and LFC job is not going to be open to him for a long time. He did an impressive job with you guys and it is not like premier league clubs were lining up to offer him a job after that. Cant expect him to wait for an ideal job which is not coming. 

Edited by rgk_lfc

46 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Such a weird decision from Everton and Rafa 

I get it from Rafa, decent level club with owners who do spend but Everton especially after the reaction from the fanbase it kinda baffles me they're still going ahead with it. First dodgy run and the crowd will turn on Rafa. 

3 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

This.

It’s obviously he’s a bullshitter and I loved the bloke.

:lol: What's he meant to do like, stay unemployed for the rest of his life? 

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

:lol: What's he meant to do like, stay unemployed for the rest of his life? 

No but I think we all thought he was close to the takeover, if the takeover still happens and Rafa is at Everton then fair do's 

Guest neesy111
9 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

This.

It’s obviously he’s a bullshitter and I loved the bloke.

Jesus wept man.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Ben said:

No but I think we all thought he was close to the takeover, if the takeover still happens and Rafa is at Everton then fair do's 

Tell me how is Rafa supposed to know how takeover goes if he's close to them when they clearly don't judging be events if the last 16 months?

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

The takeover's been over since July. :lol:

I don't feel like it's either or. Fairly certain he still holds the club/fans/city dear to his heart but there can also be extenuating circumstances that mean he has to take their offer instead of waiting.

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

The takeover's been over since July. :lol:

It definitely isn't but I think it's far-fetched to think Rafa's movements indicate anything to do with how that's going. 

Can't believe he's not holding out for a job that won't come available under a bloke he actively despises. WHAT A CUNT. 

I mean call him a turncoat knacker for going to Everton by all means but fuck me. 

2 hours ago, Yelevats said:

He's obviously been tipped off by Staveley that the takeover isnt happening.....