The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 minute ago, triggs said:

The way his team plays means they're always going to get the odd hammering. Have to take it over the course of the season

I can accept that, despite being a relatively big club. It's the fact you never heard a negative word said about him. 

5 hours ago, Froggy said:

I can accept that, despite being a relatively big club. It's the fact you never heard a negative word said about him. 

The guy forces his millionare footballer divas to pick litter for three hours per week to teach them how hard normal people need to work for a match ticket, I am not saying a negative word about him :lol: 

5 hours ago, Froggy said:

His teams are fun to watch and so is he. On top of all that they finished top half in their first season back in the Premier.

What's not to like? 

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I swear since Leeds got promoted I’ve seen Bielsa getting criticised in the media more than our sad sack of a manager. Way way more in fact.

He's the epitome of a culture war manager for those who stick up for the likes of Bruce though so it was always going to happen. Doesn't speak English, absolute weirdo and total freak, plays the game markedly differently etc.

7 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I swear since Leeds got promoted I’ve seen Bielsa getting criticised in the media more than our sad sack of a manager. Way way more in fact.

Aye well that's an entirely different mystery. :lol:

14 hours ago, Disco said:

He's the epitome of a culture war manager for those who stick up for the likes of Bruce though so it was always going to happen. Doesn't speak English, absolute weirdo and total freak, plays the game markedly differently etc.

Plus he doesn't go on golf tours in the summer in Portugal and 4 day benders in Dubai with most of the pundits that big him up.

Although it’s still really early in the season, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink appears to have done a good job at Burton so far.

Took over on 1 January with Burton bottom of the table (eight points from safety), they survived last year and he’s started this season with three straight wins.

Guest neesy111
57 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Surely Hughton will be gone soon.

Was doing a good job a few weeks ago on here....

Guest neesy111
3 hours ago, Rafalove said:

But was then relegated wasn’t he? Don’t think Norwich fans like him.

They were on a big downward curve when he was sacked.  

Guest neesy111
9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Really trimmed himself down when he was in the Leeds job as well. 

Bruce did the same before went to the villa job.

These manager's must just comfort eat to deal with stress/pressure.

Edited by neesy111