The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

5 minutes ago, Manxst said:

How do you know?

Because I'm not an idiot who believes ridiculous stories originating in The Sun newspaper without any source or proof.

Ferguson has his own spot. There isn't a parking space for 'The Boss.' It's such a ridiculous notion.

9 hours ago, Robster said:

Not convinced by a non British manager. Colour me surprised.

Infuriating that, when asked to justify his answer, replied "He's never managed in the Premier League."

No shit, sherlock. Neither had Tuchel, Klopp, Guardiola, fucking Mourinho, fucking Ferguson. None of them should have been signed either :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

They could've hired Premier League pedigree like Steve Bruce but no, they chose one of those unproven foreign types. Bet he hates ketchup too.

Yes, Conte to Spurs and Ragnick to Man U. These Big 6 bastards just won't hire from Sky Sports recommended list for some reason. Maybe we should put them on our watch list for next time. Pardew, Allardyce, Bruce....pure gold. Let me get a hold of me flat cap and whippet. 

I know nothing of the fella to be honest, but I can see this going badly (hopefully) as an interim manager type appointment.

Edited by HTT II

I thought Rangnick had managed in the PL before for WBA for a short stint. I checked the WBA record, to see who it was that manged them,  but couldn't see a name of a German coach. I must have dreamed it all. But I'm sure there was a German coach who was in the PL circa 2005-2012 for a club like WBA, and I thought it was Rangnick.

:milner:

Edited by Dinho lad

2 minutes ago, Dinho lad said:

I thought Rangnick had managed in the PL before for WBA for a short stint. I checked the WBA record, to see who it was that manged them,  but couldn't see a name of a German coach. I must have dreamed it all. But I'm sure there was a German coach who was in the PL circa 2005-2012 for a club like WBA, and I thought it was Rangnick.

:milner:

Felix Magath at Fulham?

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

That mad bastard, what a disaster he was [emoji38]

As a manager, Magath quickly gained respect and became known for his hard, grinding training methods, laying heavy emphasis on discipline, fitness and conditioning. Players gave him nicknames like "Saddam" (Saddam Hussein) or "Quälix",[70] a rhyming mash of his first name Felix and the German verb "quälen" (to torture).[71] He was once described by former Eintracht Frankfurt player Bachirou Salou as the "last dictator in Europe". After leaving Fulham in September 2014, bizarre stories emerged about how Magath had suggested that Brede Hangeland rub cheese on a thigh injury. Magath stated that Hangeland did not have a thigh injury but an inflammation of the knee, and that he suggested the additional use of an alternative treatment with a bandage (dressing) consisting of Quark.Fulham player Sascha Riether later said that the story was greatly exaggerated and that Magath had suggested he use a traditional topfen curd.

:laugh: