The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

He's deleted it, then this...

Saido Berahino ‏@SBerahino 5m

By the way i apologise for my last tweet. This was related to a personal issue and nothing else. Please don't take the wrong way.

Expand

Saido Berahino ‏@SBerahino 2m

I just had a flat tyre pic.twitter.com/CWsRVsebFp

Bbe52IUIQAAtsUN.jpg:large

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

agent was onto him quickly

He's deleted it, then this...

Saido Berahino ‏@SBerahino 5m

By the way i apologise for my last tweet. This was related to a personal issue and nothing else. Please don't take the wrong way.

Expand

Saido Berahino ‏@SBerahino 2m

I just had a flat tyre pic.twitter.com/CWsRVsebFp

Bbe52IUIQAAtsUN.jpg:large

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

agent was onto him quickly

Refugee, grew up in Newton, doorstep of Villa Park.

Clearly wants to move to us.

Without sounding flippant, it's hard to imagine anywhere in the world with conditions so harsh you'd consider living in Newtown as somewhere worthy of refuge.

Was surprised at first and thought it was a crap decision, but having seen that stat of 7 wins in 34 during 2013, that's absolutely horrendous considering they've backed him with a decent amount of funds like.

West Bromwich have really lacked a talisman upfront this season, imo. Last season, they had Lukaku finishing off and creating numerous chances. The two seasons prior, Osaze Odemwingie was quality and got around fifteen goals. Long and Anichebe both work hard and serve a purpose, but they miss having genuine quality in the area. For a team like that, who will create little, it is crippling.

It is harsh on Clarke, bute things have not worked for a while and they are now in serious danger. There is more ability in that squad than in 5-6 of the other teams, and a simple change in voice or a slight alteration in style could change things.