The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Be interesting to see what Marco Silva does next.

If he wants to stay in the Prem then places like Southampton and West Ham seem like obvious places that might be interested in him but there's no guarantee that Bilic or Puel will leave so I wonder if he would go to Watford even if it comes with a risk that he may only be employed for a season for them

Being reported in the Times today that Watford are looking to go for Silva as they realise he will be in demand following Hull's relegation. If we didn't already have Rafa, he's exactly the sort of manager I'd want us to be going for. I think he can do better than Watford.

Southampton would be a perfect choice for him if Puel is binned off.

As well as Brighton and Reading/Huddersfield, I can definitely see Watford, Burnley and maybe even Bournemouth having a tough time next season. And we'll be hovering around that area.

I'd bookmark that if I could be bothered to say I told you so in a year's time...but we won't.

Agree, unless Rafa is shafted on players we'll be nowhere near danger imo

Guest neesy111

Maybe Inter have moved on from Conte and Simeone :lol:

What-The-Fuck-The-Fuck-Dafuq-Will-Smith-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-air-Wtf-Weird-Reaction-GIF.gif

I think this in reference to Hippo head saying he could manage Barca.

Guest firetotheworks

Probably going to China.

That moment when it dawns on him that Chicken egg fried rice, curry sauce and chips isn't an accurate representation of Chinese cuisine. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Probably going to China.

That moment when it dawns on him that Chicken egg fried rice, curry sauce and chips isn't an accurate representation of Chinese cuisine. :lol:

Reminds me of:

CUhQSNkW4AEvgT4.jpg