The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Hope he doesn't become a pundit. Would be so embarrassing for the industry.

Smart move for his health tbh. Hope not to hear or see from him for a long, long time.

Think he's been caught out again with something bent.

Correct. If what I've heard is true there'll be a newspaper story in relation to the tax scandal in the coming days. He's resigned before bringing club into disrepute etc. Last we will see of BSA I think.

That the claimed ITK from Twitter who says Mancini will takeover at Palace?

If it is true, then could it be in relation to the raid against us and West Ham a month ago?

Also how are SSN spinning it as though he has left the door open to return? He has shit as much as you can do I think.

Hope he doesn't become a pundit. Would be so embarrassing for the industry.

Smart move for his health tbh. Hope not to hear or see from him for a long, long time.

I mean i don't disagree, just that punditry is embarrassing as is. :lol:

Think he's been caught out again with something bent.

Correct. If what I've heard is true there'll be a newspaper story in relation to the tax scandal in the coming days. He's resigned before bringing club into disrepute etc. Last we will see of BSA I think.

That the claimed ITK from Twitter who says Mancini will takeover at Palace?

If it is true, then could it be in relation to the raid against us and West Ham a month ago?

Also how are SSN spinning it as though he has left the door open to return? He has s*** as much as you can do I think.

It's from a mate who's normally correct. I never ask him where he gets it from like but no reason to believe it's not true. And given its Allardyce it's a knocking bet.

A mate of Allardyce from Bromley Cross fixed my wifi last month. Told me his wife said it was either her or football over the Xmas period. Banned him from talking about it in the house, too. Looks like he chose his wife. Awww.

A mate of Allardyce from Bromley Cross fixed my wifi last month. Told me his wife said it was either her or football over the Xmas period. Banned him from talking about it in the house, too. Looks like he chose his wife. Awww.

so expect him back at Christmas when after 6 months or so of putting him with him full time she wants him out of the house again

He took charge of Palace on 23rd December too :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

He bottled the Toon job big time, that was his one big chance at club level to prove himself. Up until he arrived he was a bit of a maverick in terms of tactics, ideas and his philosophy and was for me an exciting prospect. You cannot deny what he achieved at Bolton. He would have worked here under FS btw, I'm certain of that.

Define "worked".

Basically Bolton, but in a bigger stadium.

Big Sam loves the show, he loves the power, he absolutely loves a deal. He's either very ill or the post about his wife giving some kind of ultimatum has legs or, he needs out.

Palace seemed like a canny job for him; something else has to come out.

Aye I kna. Hate the MotD questioning too - do you think the manager should be able to speak English, (or something along those lines)? Surely, there are more pertinent questions?

di cosa stai parlando?  :dontknow:

At a guess is this "of course I speak"?

What a season. Us going up as champions and Rafa agrees to stay, mackems going down bottom, play a part in the JT shit sideshow as well as getting properly humped, Moyes leaves them too, Boro going down, and eventhough Palace stay up, Fat Sam's had enough of football and fucking retires.

Sadly he will be back.

The way the Premier League and it's finances have evolved Sam will always be in demand when an end of season escape job is required. Becoming master of this role means will always earn more than longer term, more successful managers.

Fat Sam's snout will never be too far from the Premier League trough.

Unless there's something more sinister I reckon he just didn't want the England shambles being his last memory in football. Wouldn't discount health / family issues either. I questioned whether he was really up for the Palace job.

Hope Palace move away fro PFM syndrome. It's kept them in the division but now it's time to push on. I'd like to see them take a gamble on a young Championship manager. I would say Monk but the Fulham manager impressed.

Unless there's something more sinister I reckon he just didn't want the England shambles being his last memory in football. Wouldn't discount health / family issues either. I questioned whether he was really up for the Palace job.

Hope Palace move away fro PFM syndrome. It's kept them in the division but now it's time to push on. I'd like to see them take a gamble on a young Championship manager. I would say Monk but the Fulham manager impressed.

I hope they give you the job.

I've heard this mentioned today, and to some extent it's worked. Rather than being the money grubbing slug who dragged our national side through the dirt, he's been reinvented yet again as the Premier league miracle man who saves clubs from disaster. The national media are happy to sing the tune rather than ask what sort of manager builds his reputation on avoiding relegation year after year in the first place. He's a coward in my book, rather than building on the work he signed up to, he's jumped ship while the going's good. Hope he never surfaces again, the fat cunt, but of course he will.

What a season. Us going up as champions and Rafa agrees to stay, mackems going down bottom, play a part in the JT s*** sideshow as well as getting properly humped, Moyes leaves them too, Boro going down, and eventhough Palace stay up, Fat Sam's had enough of football and f***ing retires.

its like all that went wrong in football that we cared about has been righted in 1 year ffs :lol:

Hope that's the back of him..

I suspect there's more to his sudden departure.. perhaps he got wind of an investigation and decided to remove himself from the spotlight.

Guest neesy111

Can't wait for Merson to moan on why a PFM won't get Palace/Watford job if Silva takes either.