The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Everyone is going to have a great summer where they can look forward to the start of the new season, I don't think we'll sell more season tickets than Sunderland 

Guest HTT II

Conte is a world-class manager, Spurs should be all over him, I can’t see it working though long term with him and them. 

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If they do sell Kane, Lukaku coming with him would be a helluva replacement with cash to spare.

Yeah probably best they could get in terms of like-for-like replacement. Still at a decent age also and will get goals. As you say cash to spare also (you would think anyway especially with Inter’s current financial situation), so they will be able to improve in other areas. 

I think it says a lot about Wolves that they’ve sacked their manager, who is now making a step up and they’re replacing him with someone who most people would’ve needed to Google.

Their agent-led decision making will end up in relegation at some point. 

27 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I think it says a lot about Wolves that they’ve sacked their manager, who is now making a step up and they’re replacing him with someone who most people would’ve needed to Google.

It'll be interesting to see how they spend this summer

49 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Did they sack him? I thought it was mutual. Got the impression he was done and potentially not sold on the direction they were going. Wasnt he after more investment?

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Did they sack him? I thought it was mutual. Got the impression he was done and potentially not sold on the direction they were going. Wasnt he after more investment?

I assumed it was one of those “mutual agreement” sackings. Might be wrong with that, overall point still stands though.

8 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I assumed it was one of those “mutual agreement” sackings. Might be wrong with that, overall point still stands though.

Im not 100% either. Dont think the word sacked was ever mentioned. Just he was leaving. He was never one to complain or have digs but I do remember some comments from him alluding to signings. Though if it was his decision to bring in Fabio Silva for however much I can see why. They didnt replace Jota did they?