The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest reefatoon
42 minutes ago, gdm said:

I think it’s probably just Everton shat it after the fan reaction. Fuck all to do with takeover 

Totally agree. Just like when it looked like he was going, that had fuck all to do with the takeover either.

9 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Totally agree. Just like when it looked like he was going, that had fuck all to do with the takeover either.

Yeah and neither did him being out of a job for the last however months have anything to do with the takeover either didn’t stop people insisting that Rafa was waiting for us. I think it’s clear now he’s not. 

it’s all just stupid noise really. Back on topic. Spurs & Everton are really making a fuck up of this 

Edited by gdm

I actually believe the rumour that it was intentionally leaked to the cunt jim White on Talkshite and get reaction from the Everton fans. 

Like I said a few post ago at the top, Rafa should consider moving up here and make Newcastle his new home if the takeover happens and he is in charge.

1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

Suggestions that Scott Parker is off to Bournmeouth (sorry if Giggs)

No idea why anyone rates him. Another in a long list of former players who get managers jobs only for that reason.

Team in Championship employing manager who has experience of promotion from the Championship isn't the greatest stretch like. The bigger question is to why they let two untried manager take charge of their bigger chance in the season gone. 

Apparently the reason Spurs can't get a new manager is because they don't want one !! 

They want a first team coach with Levy and the new managing director of football taking charge of all comings and goings, the new guy in charge is only doing team selection and coaching, no input at all on player recruitment.

7 minutes ago, Ben said:

Apparently the reason Spurs can't get a new manager is because they don't want one !! 

They want a first team coach with Levy and the new managing director of football taking charge of all comings and goings, the new guy in charge is only doing team selection and coaching, no input at all on player recruitment.

He should get Ashley's address book then.

Guest HTT II
32 minutes ago, Ben said:

Return of the King?

They're interested in Favre, but Palace have had talks. So in response tons of Palace fans are pretending to be Everton fans on Twitter with the hashtag #EvertonSayNoToFavre to try and stop their team approaching him! I think it's funny

3 hours ago, toon25 said:

Too busy hounding another manager out that hadn't even become their manager yet. Fucking precious twats.

I think we have form for that as well mind..........

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We let Bruce take the job with barely a whimper and 40k at his first game.

Clapped off by the majority during the last game of the season too, after 2 seasons of utter shit.

Ashley must be absolutely pissing himself.