The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I think everyone’s realizing Levy is the problem at Spurs. As long as he maintains firm control over the footballing side, they won’t be able to move forward.

London + class stadium *should* mean they pretty much have their pick of the litter.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

5 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Fuck Sputs to be honest. Pretending to be a big team. Sneaking their way into the ESL was laughable. Kane leaves them, and they'd be back where they belong, being a mid table shit team. 

Spurs seems to be a few years behind Newcastle. Hope the Poch sacking was their SBR moment and it's a slow, painful and obvious descent into obscurity for the next 15-16 years.

6 hours ago, Wandy said:

Again I agree. I never had a problem with Benitez's pragmatic approach and would be happy to see us be like that again. Not sure if the entire fanbase would though. Depends on what the new owners' approach to transfers and short-term targets are.

The word on the street is that they are planning to be very pragmatic with their investments into transfers and aren’t going to splash the cash. So I think that Rafa would be perfect for that. 

If anyone took Bruce off us, someone would have to come round and unstick me from the floor after my testicles explode with the excitement.

If any other clubs or fans are reading this - take him. He’ll be perfect for you. I’ll drive him to you. He’s far too good for us.

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Dan Levy not appointing a manager to save that sweet sweet hard currency is extremely on brand.

Didn’t have the Discman down as an antisemite like. 

15 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Fuck Sputs to be honest. Pretending to be a big team. Sneaking their way into the ESL was laughable. Kane leaves them, and they'd be back where they belong, being a mid table shit team. 

I feel like I’ve heard this a lot on here. I’ve avoided commenting because I’m trying to steer clear of club football as much as possible. I feel like it’s still worth pointing out that Spurs haven’t finished as low as seventh since 2009, and have been in the top four more often than not since then. 

Nobody “belongs” anywhere. I don’t know how old you are but sure, 20 years ago we were midtable. 40 years ago, when I was a kid, Newcastle were a shit midtable team in Division Two. Doesn’t mean I think you belong there, or that you’re not a big club. It’s just lazy nonsense.

14 hours ago, leffe186 said:

I feel like I’ve heard this a lot on here. I’ve avoided commenting because I’m trying to steer clear of club football as much as possible. I feel like it’s still worth pointing out that Spurs haven’t finished as low as seventh since 2009, and have been in the top four more often than not since then. 

Nobody “belongs” anywhere. I don’t know how old you are but sure, 20 years ago we were midtable. 40 years ago, when I was a kid, Newcastle were a shit midtable team in Division Two. Doesn’t mean I think you belong there, or that you’re not a big club. It’s just lazy nonsense.

It's just banter isn't it.

It was laughable you trying to join a super league.

I wouldn't take it so seriously.

Think he would be one of the best candidates. So lucky how they've fucked around so much and still have him left as a choice. Fancy offering it to Gattuso before him [emoji38]

Edited by Scotty66