The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Wished he would have gone to work as a regular for Sky or BT. Replace some of the horrible wankers they have on there right now while waiting for the takeover to complete. If it doesn't happen, he could have waited to replace the 1st scaked PL manager later on this year. Understand the guy is football freak so can't wait any longer to get back in the game with a job literally on his doorstep.

In one way it will be a relief, while he was lesser known clubs there was always going to be part of me wondering what if he'd had proper backing here? On the other hand I really would like a change in direction and to move towards a more attacking style. We need a fresh start, and now he's gone to Everton, I will look forward to seeing who comes in here if we get bought out.

Needless to say if Bruce is still here, I'll be cheering a Rafa win even though I really don't like Everton. 

Rafa knows how important fans are, he stayed on here because of the fans, he tried to use his popularity with the fans as leverage with Ashley. He’s largely loved by Liverpool fans. He went to Chelsea where the fans didn’t want him and he’s off to Everton? It’s madness and he’s either delusional or doesn’t actually care about the fans of Liverpool or what Everton fans want. 

It’ll end badly and I hope it’s sooner rather than later. 

11 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

True. It's not like he's a Saudi Princess. 

Shush (again) Joey. The story which you’re alluding to is that of a Princess running AWAY from her family. But don’t let that stop you twisting it to suit your narrative. 

13 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Shush (again) Joey. The story which you’re alluding to is that of a Princess running AWAY from her family. But don’t let that stop you twisting it to suit your narrative. 

She's been held prisoner since she was captured and prevented from seeing any of her family who she wants to see since then. 

In any event, it was an attempt at a pretty rubbish joke, no attempt at twisting into a narrative. 

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

And she wasn’t a Saudi princess, she is the daughter of the ruler of Dubai, clearly Joey Spunktrumpet spinning his own narrative.

I think Rafa's reputation will probably have dropped a bit among Liverpool fans if he's going to Everton. Although with Klopp having such success he was probably already a background figure so maybe he thinks it's time he moved on.