The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Could this be where Terry is heading?

Terry has been linked with the Swansea job I believe.

He's also stated in the Athletic that he plans to travel and learn from other managers/clubs about their approaches before he enters management so fuck knows but I don't think he's England bound.

14 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

He's also stated in the Athletic that he plans to travel and learn from other managers/clubs about their approaches before he enters management so fuck knows but I don't think he's England bound.

Putting the fact it's John Terry to one side; like young players, it would be great to see more young managers go abroad and gain experiences. Speshly when they get so few chances on these shores. :(

21 hours ago, Minhosa said:

Hope he pops up in Bolivia or Ghana or something.

15 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Training?

What is this wizardry??

Something that should only be risked once or twice a week. So long as it doesn't interfere with "mash and gravy Monday", "Taco Tuesday", "Chicken wing Wednesday" or "Fry up Friday".

5 hours ago, Mattoon said:

Something that should only be risked once or twice a week. So long as it doesn't interfere with "mash and gravy Monday", "Taco Tuesday", "Chicken wing Wednesday" or "Fry up Friday".

Aye. Smells suspiciously of those "tactics" the forrins are always on about.

On 29/07/2021 at 22:42, Mattoon said:

:lol:

Anniversary when they first made the top flight 40 years ago https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57672226 

"Swansea say the crest is an "acknowledgement and homage to a golden era" in their history.

The original badge did not feature on Swansea's team strip in the First Division era, but was used on promotional material such as match programmes. It was then used on their kit during the 1990s."

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Thoughts, @Groo

It'll be interesting, not a good win record with MKD but tries to play the way our fans want. Saw some clips of their Bournemouth game where their players consistently put themselves in trouble by short passing at the back, looked like the players were not up to that style. 

On 02/08/2021 at 01:03, Groo said:

It'll be interesting, not a good win record with MKD but tries to play the way our fans want. Saw some clips of their Bournemouth game where their players consistently put themselves in trouble by short passing at the back, looked like the players were not up to that style. 

Would you fancy taking Shelvey back? He hits some fine long passes. 

On 04/08/2021 at 05:14, TRon said:

Would you fancy taking Shelvey back? He hits some fine long passes. 

Funnily enough his named came up on our forum, someone reckoned we could do with someone to point where our players should go.