The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Aye, some top managers in the prem at the moment. Can see Spurs really getting going with Conte, they have some great players and not many glaring weaknesses.

Can´t see anything but them climbing the league. If Levy allows a few purchases in january/next summer they will be another team to add to the big six... prem will just get better and better.

For funk´s sake, I hope we stay up... exiting times !:indi:

1 hour ago, Raconteur said:

Isn't it as simple as the Man U board only caring about finishing in the top four every season and raking in that sweet Eurocash? Nice if they won something, but whatever...?

So they've basically turned into Arsenal post-2005

31 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

So they've basically turned into Arsenal post-2005

Nah. Solskjaer still has to deliver this season. 4th won't save his job.

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The lads in my work group are livid. They're at the stage some of our lot were at under Ashley, actively wanting the team to lose.

Can honestly say I've not seen one person like this. I obviously know plenty now who are Ole out, but were very wary of a Conte appointment also. The lack of suitable managers available is probably a big reason Ole got some more time.

If Pep, Klopp etc. were out of work and available, Ole would have been replaced by now. Conte isn't the guy, despite being a brilliant coach.

21 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Nah. Solskjaer still has to deliver this season. 4th won't save his job.

Can honestly say I've not seen one person like this. I obviously know plenty now who are Ole out, but were very wary of a Conte appointment also. The lack of suitable managers available is probably a big reason Ole got some more time.

If Pep, Klopp etc. were out of work and available, Ole would have been replaced by now. Conte isn't the guy, despite being a brilliant coach.

Who do you genuinely think it will be when he does get the sack ? 

36 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If he gets the sack, I haven't a fucking clue.

It’s got to be the prodigal son retuning, Steve Bruce.

Just now, Kanji said:

Xavi is class, one of my all time favorite players and excited to see him go home and try and manage his club. 

His retirement was legendary. In the last three games he played for us, he won a trophy in each of them, earning a treble: Copa del Rey final, La Liga clincher, CL final.

1 hour ago, brummie said:

Pretty sure Dean Smith is going to get the bullet.

Five defeats on the bounce, 18 defeats in 2021.

Unsurvivable.

Remember you going to shit when Grealish was out injured last season, is this just an extension of that, despite replacing him fairly well?