NUFC Fans Forum - No interest in winning cups

Crumpy Gunt

With regard to our commercial failure, I think some of that is down to many fans being reluctant to put money into the club by spending on official merchandise.  A form of protest.  If we were successful and had someone running the club we could trust,  replica shirts etc would fly off the shelves.

With regard to our commercial failure, I think some of that is down to many fans being reluctant to put money into the club by spending on official merchandise.  A form of protest.  If we were successful and had someone running the club we could trust,  replica shirts etc would fly off the shelves.

Posted myself before, haven't put a penny into the club for years now. All my cash has gone to my second club (Bilbao - wife is Basque ;))

can someone find out what our commercial revenue is like compared to everton and villa (probabaly the largest of the national as opposed to world wide clubs ) ?

also is it possible to compare spurs investment over revenue compared to ours ?

I havent bought any merchandise in years either. Not deliberate against Ashley, mainly just because its shite since we moved away from Adidas. The replica tops just look cheap really and the club shop is just another SD.

Reading through meeting notes makes horrible reading and we now have confirmation that our only ambition is to stay in this league, I also hated the quote that the Sports Direct advertising is only there to cover up blank space, what sort of mug would actually believe that !!!!!!!!!

Reading through meeting notes makes horrible reading and we now have confirmation that our only ambition is to stay in this league, I also hated the quote that the Sports Direct advertising is only there to cover up blank space, what sort of mug would actually believe that !!!!!!!!!

Especially considering its only a couple years since Llambais justified the ground name change by saying we had exhausted all commercial revenue streams so it had to be done. Commercial revenue streams were so exhausted that half the advertising boards in the ground are apparently just waiting to be bought. ha.

I do wonder how Man City have managed to commercially do so well. Why would suddenly they be able to compete with Man Utd nearly?

Has the owner bought millions of his own clubs shirts around the world?

:lol:

Be the whole Etihad campus 'deal'.

If you watched a City home game they're sponsored almost exclusively by Abu Dhabi based companies n all. Probably doing the exact opposite of how we roll with Fat Mike's Sporting Goods Emporium.

Guest Roger Kint

Hate that shit , man.

Don't get me wrong like, the bloke probably cares a lot, but it's fucking cringe worthy as owt.

Aye those tattoos are just shit

Hate that shit , man.

Don't get me wrong like, the bloke probably cares a lot, but it's fucking cringe worthy as owt.

Aye those tattoos are just shit

Love on one elbow hate on the other makes a change from fingers i guess  ;D