Obscure players past and present you really dislike

Super Duper Branko Strupar

Guest reefatoon

I'll put this in here then as it is more fitting, and I am still seething that I remembered it.

Going the opposite to that. A player I really disliked for unusual reasons was Tony Gayle.  I remember collecting Panini stickers back in the 80's and one year, you couldn't open a packet of stickers without this b****** staring up at you. I could have rebuilt Hadrians Wall with the amount of stickers I had of that lanky c***.  For that reason, I always had a burning hatred of him.  What a t***.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Danny Cadamateri.

Looks like be putting up a conservatory, whilst doing a bad, dishonest job of it and never stopping pestering you for a cup of tea.

Guest reefatoon

David Platt always p*ssed me off too.  That massive forehead and the way he would put his hands in the prayer position when he didn't get a decision, thinking he was all Italian. Also think he had one of the luckiest careers, to play for who he did when he was basically w***.

David Platt always p*ssed me off too.  That massive forehead and the way he would put his hands in the prayer position when he didn't get a decision, thinking he was all Italian. Also think he had one of the luckiest careers, to play for who he did when he was basically w***.

Good one. I will add Jason McAteer to that who I hated long before he became a Mackem.

Guest reefatoon

Ooohh they are flooding back now!

How about Jamie Pollock, ugly as sin wanker who played for Boro (very badly).

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/content/thumbnails/00175/17429-zoom.jpg

Look at the clip of him now!  :lol:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/gazettelive2/mar2013/4/3/dfd-image-3-429240680.jpg