Went Up To SJP Box Office Earlier Today. And...

Crumpy Gunt

Queued for 20 minutes to get three jnr seats together in the Gallowgate so jnr and friends could be in the same end as myself.

"Sorry", I was told "no seats together anywhere in the Gallowgate and corner sections"

I've just been online to check what might or might not be available and lo and behold there is a fucking shitload of seats in the Gallowgate that would have satisfied my needs.

They just must not need the revenue - or have a fucking bone idle lazy cunt in the box office.

Taliban Telly for me.

Guest reefatoon

Queued for 20 minutes to get three jnr seats together in the Gallowgate so jnr and friends could be in the same end as myself.

"Sorry", I was told "no seats together anywhere in the Gallowgate and corner sections"

I've just been online to check what might or might not be available and lo and behold there is a f***ing shitload of seats in the Gallowgate that would have satisfied my needs.

They just must not need the revenue - or have a f***ing bone idle lazy c*** in the box office.

Taliban Telly for me.

Those seats need to be taken up with Sports Direct advertising mate.

I've just been online to check what might or might not be available and lo and behold there is a fucking shitload of seats in the Gallowgate that would have satisfied my needs.

They just must not need the revenue - or have a fucking bone idle lazy cunt in the box office.

Taliban Telly for me.

Why did you bother queuing if you could buy online and choose your own seats?

Taliban Telly for me.

Why did you bother queuing if you could buy online and choose your own seats?

Because at some point on match day I'd have had to queue up. In town, near SJP I thought two birds one stone.

Fuck them.