Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couldn't see a thread on this, never started one before. I'm not going to be the first to predict the score as it may be a negative start to the thread, but I hope Anita keeps his place. Howay the lads.

These guys are finally starting to gel under Martinez, sadly as its an away game and knowing our defence - 2-0 loss.

1. They lost to Fulham last night

2. We won our last away game :lol:

I know everyone likes to be negative but at least give reasons that make some sense. :lol:

These guys are finally starting to gel under Martinez, sadly as its an away game and knowing our defence - 2-0 loss.

I know everyone likes to be negative but at least give reasons that make some sense. :lol:

They are unbeaten in the league, we just lost at home to Hull.

They are unbeaten in the league, we just lost at home to Hull.

:thup:

I think he'll keep the same team.

I'm relatively optimistic as I think we match up quite well with them. Hopefully, we go 4-3-3 as that'll help keep their full backs at bay, they'll be wary of the pace and dribbling of Remy and Ben Arfa. Those two will have to work hard though and I'd like to see them switching more than they did against Hull, the front 3 weren't very fluid at all. Sissoko's a key man in the middle too, I don't think they have anyone to match his power in that area and he's a fantastic counter-attacking option.

If we have the same focus and discipline as the Villa performance, I can see us getting a draw. 2-2.