Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure Sky have a fetish with this game. When was the last year neither league fixture was televised?

Nearly always goals too.

Cause it's a great way to pretend they care about giving us equal television time. If they always show us together they kill two birds with one stone, and then they can go back to talking about the 'big clubs'

Convincing home win, us trying to counter with first time balls to Cisse and losing possession, inviting more pressure on us. An injury or a "stinker" from HBA/Remy from trying to take on too much solo. At a guess!

I really do fear our style of play will play straight into the likes of Ben Arfa to cause us massive problems on the counter.

Can't see there not being at least a couple of goals in this match. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 2-2 again ( :hmm: )

I'm sure Sky have a fetish with this game. When was the last year neither league fixture was televised?

Nearly always goals too.

Last day of the season, 11/12?

As in, the last season where neither fixture was televised - pretty sure that was the year of the 2-1 (Ryan Taylor scuffed finish, Heitinga wonder own goal). That was an early kick off on TV.

Point is, it seems to be on TV loads, which is a bit odd. Yeah, 2 big clubs but hardly massive amounts of rivalry.