2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Croatia been twice as good as Brazil so far, deserved it.  They are looking much the better side. 

Of course McManaman puts it down to "sloppy" brazilian defending rather than nice Croatian attacking play.

Modric has been awesome so far.

Croatia been twice as good as Brazil so far, deserved it.  They are looking much the better side. 

Of course McManaman puts it down to "sloppy" brazilian defending rather than nice Croatian attacking play.

It was sloppy Brazilian defending though :lol:.

Croatia looking really determined and using their talents well, fair play to them. Brazil under par and paying for it. Thought they would be way more up for it as the home nation.

It was sloppy Brazilian defending though :lol:.

Yeah, they were all over the place. Good from Croatia but awful defending from Brazil.

I f***ing love Modric *sigh*.

:lol: how did you hold onto him so long?

Modric, Bale, Van de Vaart, Adebayor in the same team FFS. Sure, Redknapp did a good job, but fuck me he had the players to do it for him.

I f***ing love Modric *sigh*.

:lol: how did you hold onto him so long?

Modric, Bale, Van de Vaart, Adebayor in the same team FFS. Sure, Redknapp did a good job, but f*** me he had the players to do it for him.

Kranjcar as well.

Modric is such a great player . Seriously good.

What was it again that one of Ashley's mates said to him when Keegan had him so close to joining us..? :facepalm:

Something along the lines of that you are not good enough for the premier league, I think it was jimenez.