Gentlemen - do you 'Dunk Your Johnson' - courtesy of Mumsnet!

Big Geordie

Baby wipes/toilet roll for her. If I'm eager to clean up the little fella I'll nip to the bathroom and give him a rinse, regardless of if she is in there or not.

Some people are very strange. Penis beaker. Whatever next?

Guest Howaythetoon

All depends...if its not too messy, we'll wipe ourselves down with whatever clothing we stripped off from, usually her clothes. In general, however, more often than not after finishing we'll lie either side of the wet bits and wake up clagged in spunk and fanny juice. She 10/10 will get up and shower and then change the bedding and spray the room etc. because apparently people can smell the scent of sex. Me, I'll rummage down there and have a good old wift and depending on the odour will more often than not leave the showering until the next day or so.

All depends...if its not too messy, we'll wipe ourselves down with whatever clothing we stripped off from, usually her clothes. In general, however, more often than not after finishing we'll lie either side of the wet bits and wake up clagged in spunk and fanny juice. She 10/10 will get up and shower and then change the bedding and spray the room etc. because apparently people can smell the scent of sex. Me, I'll rummage down there and have a good old wift and depending on the odour will more often than not leave the showering until the next day or so.

Nice, thats real nice HTT.

Best thing after sex is a piss.  Proper foamy and fizzy

Guest Howaythetoon

Best thing after sex is a p*ss.  Proper foamy and fizzy

Is it fuck, it stings. Me, before sex, I always make sure I have a good piss.

Best thing after sex is a p*ss.  Proper foamy and fizzy

Is it f***, it stings. Me, before sex, I always make sure I have a good p*ss.

Not sure whats wrong with your tubes buddy.  :lol:

Dat feeling.

Stings like fuck when you can't get your lass wet  :whistle: