Pokemon X and Y - Have to catch some of them

Chrissy Bee

Clocked up more than 20 hours on it already, my Pokemon are all at around level 55 :lol: :lol:

Picked Froakie at the start, always go with the water starter, and he's worked out well.  You get a first-gen pokemon after the first gym as well, although I didn't use it because I wanted to exclusively use new ones.

Don't give a shit about the new Mega Evolutions either.  It's all a bit Digimon tbh.  Don't get me wrong, I like Digimon, but Pokemon is not Digimon.

The bairn has been playing it for 48 hours fairly well nonstop :lol:  She says it's great but it's a bit of a cheat that the XP share now applies to all Pokemon she has rather than just one.  I'm so proud of her :aww:

The starters in general whilst being nicely designed and having a special something about them tend to be average. The only one in the 'uber' tier for competitive battles is Blaziken which they give you as a DLC for this game :lol:

Glad other people are enjoying it as much as I am. Only gripe in the moment is how easy it is :/ Would love more 'Daisy's Milktank' moments :lol:

The starters in general whilst being nicely designed and having a special something about them tend to be average. The only one in the 'uber' tier for competitive battles is Blaziken which they give you as a DLC for this game :lol:

Glad other people are enjoying it as much as I am. Only gripe in the moment is how easy it is :/ Would love more 'Daisy's Milktank' moments :lol:

that fucking Milktank :angry:

And I don't notably care about uber tier etc I just usually go with a team of guys I like, on soul silver I gave a go to team eevee which was fun.

I thought the second gym leader on this was a horrible monstrosity that should be kept away from children.

Those fucking dinosaurs kicked my arse.