Turtles

Bowie

Saw some sea turtles getting it on in Costa Rica. Did what any red-blooded male would do and got my camera out. Pretty racy, I'm sure you'll agree.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7306/10037799434_f4c10878fd_b.jpg

I really wanna gan swimming with mine, like snorkeling or something. Although I put him in the bath for a couple hours last week and he didn't seem to enjoy it at all, was in a foul mood with me for days afterwards. He enjoyed the sink though.

This thread just reminded me that I had a dream about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles last night. It was on the news that Leonardo was an imposter and the real one was a turtle called San Lorenzo who wore a yellow bandana thing.

But no, I haven't got a pet turtle. They're cute though.

Guest Howaythetoon

We had a pet terrapin when we were teenagers, it was a mad b******. We called it Gilbert or Gilby. It used to go after the cat and dog who were s*** scared of it. We used to drop speed in its tank and take buckets and blow the smoke into its tank to try and get it stoned. Was one hard b******. It would bite you. We were cruel t***s :lol: f***ing loved it though. It and the tank stunk though even when it was clean.

We had a pet terrapin when we were teenagers, it was a mad b******. We called it Gilbert or Gilby. It used to go after the cat and dog who were s*** scared of it. We used to drop speed in its tank and take buckets and blow the smoke into its tank to try and get it stoned. Was one hard b******. It would bite you. We were cruel t***s :lol: f***ing loved it though. It and the tank stunk though even when it was clean.

Disgraceful.

:lol: