mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoroughly enjoyed Shearer's last game where even Luque and Chopra scored. Play well and I think we could see a similar score tomorrow and why not - we have better players, a massive point to prove after last season and they are abject!

Guest neesy111

Anyone know what the panic is on .com regarding back page's bus? The fact they are charging £15 suggests it might be underbooked.

15 quid, you'd had to be a mentalist to book that.

Get Remy, Ben Arfa and Gouf to run at the slow b*stards from the off. Tiote is back to doing what he's best at - winning the ball and giving it to someone better than him ie Cabaye, hopefully pulling the strings and Sissoko mopping up. If we go for them I can see a fairly comfortable win. However, if Pardew loses his bottle, it will be another war of attrition.

With the attacking players that we have at our disposal who are capable of hurting them, it would be ridiculous not to go there and try and pummel them from the off. As always, we have a far superior side yet there's a lot of doubt (aside from the derby aspect).

We should win this, but I think a nervy draw is on the cards. Both to score.

Hit them hard, hit them early, get in front and fucking well stay there. If the early chance we create goes in then we should win.

You just never know on derby day though. :hmm:

:thup: get about them right from the off, if we can score early, they're going to struggle.

I'm kind of both nervous and not nervous at the same time  :undecided:

Weird

If this wasnt a derby match, we would have f*** all to worry about playing against them lot. I just hope we get at them from the start, get an early goal and they may well crumble.

nowt to do with it being a derby (though that heightens the emotions) but the jekyll and hyde performances we've put in this season.